Dresses for rent

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by Katarzyna, May 18, 2007.

1. Ithink

Ithink Active Member

The white/purple one is awesome! I remember really liking it at Blackpool.

2. Katarzyna

Katarzyna Well-Known Member

So surprising as everyone else who saw them had the same response, and I expected people to like other ones more.. Guess my taste was different than other people this time. I do think this dress is pretty cool though :)

3. hereKittyKitty

hereKittyKitty Administrator Staff Member

drool...I love the black one:D

4. etp777

etp777 Active Member

oooo, another vote for the purple one here. but then, I really like purple

heh, looking down, wearing black and purple shirt now. and of course avatar to left is self explanatory. :p

5. hereKittyKitty

hereKittyKitty Administrator Staff Member

I like the purple one too...Actually, I like all of them...sigh...

6. Katarzyna

Just wanted to post an FYI, I added a bunch here since I last made a post. I also added prices to a lot of the gowns for rent and many are available for under 1k

7. Katarzyna

Just wanted to leave a quick note here for anyone looking for rental or purchase for mid august till October. If you need a gown for this date range please keep in mind I will be much slower replying to inquiries and probably won't be able to send any gowns during early sept. If you need something, please give me a bit more time than usual (I know I have often helped people few days before a competition in an emergency and I might not be able to do that for a while).

I am expecting for my daughter to see the world for the first time in about 5 weeks or so. I will probably be slower with responses or getting dresses sent out while I adjust to taking on a new role of a mommy. But I am still in business :)

If you need a gown within the next month, let me know which now, so I will keep it with me in the city. Other ones are getting packed up and moved to my new apartment, and might be sitting in boxes till we manage to install all the baby furniture, get some new furniture in the house and than unpack.

8. gracie

gracie Active Member

Congratulations!!!

9. Larinda McRaven

Larinda McRaven Site Moderator Staff Member

10. Katarzyna

11. Standarddancer

Standarddancer Well-Known Member

Congratulations Kat!!! Hope you will enjoy your new home too:)

12. Katarzyna

Getting back to the dresses, I have just added 3 new gowns to my collection :) They are all for a tall lady. As always, there are more gowns in my for rent album and rental gowns are also available for sale (talk to me if you are interested). My URL will be changing in the next few weeks, but I have to come up with a good name first :)

Also starting a referral offer on my gowns. If you refer a friend who rents from me, you receive your next rental at 50%

back to baby clothing websites

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

13. Katarzyna

14. Katarzyna

Bought a few new ones :) this one is my favourite :)[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3wishes likes this.
  15. 3wishes

3wishes Well-Known Member

That is stunning beautiful Kat, and if I were in the single digit size I'd soooo be wanting to wear it! Goregous.

16. Katarzyna

Thank you 3wishes. I can't fit into this size anymore either :( working on it.
    I love the stoning on this gown and the skirt, it looks great in action.

17. Katarzyna

I have some new gowns added to my rentals :) and few of the gowns above were sold.

New gowns below:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

18. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

absolutely gorgeous

19. Katarzyna

Thank you fascination :) Love specially the red mesh gown with tule skirt would love to dance in it :)

20. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

I am partial to the blue...it would never fit me but I adore it