Dresses for rent

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by Katarzyna, May 18, 2007.

1. Katarzyna

Katarzyna Well-Known Member

Its available for then ;).. I can let you try before if you want, just pm me :)
    (also the white/black one with streamer floats will definitely fit shorter hight only and has more stretch.. and in case the floral silk doesnt have much give...)

2. Katarzyna

My brand new gown will also be available for rent .. will probably wear for blackpool but any other time will consider renting.. its brand new designer made to measure in Germany... top quality and stoning.. you will not find a gown for rent like that anywhere.. I dont think...

[​IMG][​IMG]

3. etp777

etp777 Active Member

Wow, beautiful Kat.

Heh, and love the picture. Peekaboo! :)

4. Katarzyna

Thanks, this must be teh designers daughter lol I asked her to make photos for me before sending it to me to the US

5. Merrylegs

Merrylegs Well-Known Member

Kat, when you decide to sell that dress, please get in touch with me. LOVE IT! WANT IT!

6. BM

BM New Member

I was about to say, how much?? :cool: When I finally start competing in Standard again, I definitely think that I'll be going with blue or green . . .

7. samina

samina Well-Known Member

gorgeous. i bet the movement on that skirt is fabulous.

8. Katarzyna

will keep in mind :) its nice :) lol

9. Katarzyna

unfortunately this will be much.. because its brand new designer custom made for me... havent set the price yet.. lol

10. Katarzyna

yes the skirt is really cool :)

11. Merrylegs

Merrylegs Well-Known Member

I just need to sell the 3 that I have in my closet to get ready for the upgrade. :cool: Which reminds me to get on that project this weekend...

12. Katarzyna

New Addition, rent 200.. 5'6''-5'8'' 0-4.. will be with me at MIT.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

13. samina

samina Well-Known Member

I love that one...so sweet. Too bad the sizing's not right for me.

Actually, I'd love to wear something bright & dramatic for my next two comps in may...will check back with you in a few weeks to see what your latest stock is like. :)

14. Katarzyna

yes this one is fairly small, it actually coudl accomodate larger size I think but its flattering on slender figure.. I will wear it anyway but...

sure, let me know if you need anything.. bright as in what color?

15. samina

samina Well-Known Member

A jewel tone of some sort...deep red (not orange-y) or green or even a purple. Not light blue and not white. ;)

16. Katarzyna

will keep in mind :)

17. Katarzyna

Another new addition in my rental section.. for a petitte very slender lady.. maximum hight 5'5''.. cool new style. worn only once

[​IMG][​IMG]

18. Dancebug

Dancebug Well-Known Member

How tall is the lady in the picture?

19. Katarzyna

5'3'' and it woudl not look good on anyone taller than that, although shorter than that would be ok...

20. Katarzyna

sorry 163 is 5'4'' so the girl is 5'4''