DWTS - Week 6 - Spoilers

Discussion in 'Dancing on TV' started by mamboqueen, Oct 14, 2006.

1. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

Anyone know what dances we will see this week? And who needs to go?

2. GJB

GJB Well-Known Member

Mario needs to go! And be replaced by me! Dancing with Karina : ) Va va va voom !

3. Another Elizabeth

Another Elizabeth Active Member

I saw on another board that Jerry is doing the paso. I don't know if it's true.

We also know that they're all doing an (unjudged) group hustle.

4. Bradamant

Bradamant Member

Now that should be interesting.
    Hoppy Basics?
    Dislocated shoulders?

5. LucyDiamond

LucyDiamond Active Member

It's time for Jerry to go. However, I'm hearing that no one will be gone this week because of Sara's leaving.

6. clemcr

clemcr Member

Jerry should go. Of course I said he should have been right behind Tucker but it is yet to happen.

7. mamboqueen

Welcome to the forums, clemcr. I think that you are probably with the majority in your thinking. Heck, after Jerry's reaction last week, he probably thinks so, too.

8. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Welcome to the board! Well, this happens every season. It never fails that the worst dancers get voted through because of their fans. But I still admit that I like watching Jerry. He always gets me to laugh.

9. LucyDiamond

LucyDiamond Active Member

Welcome clemcr!!!

I agree but I'll admit that I've had fun watching Jerry - more so than George last year. I am GLAD he was able to learn the waltz for his daughter though.

Paula

10. Bradamant

Bradamant Member

I've been thinking a lot about the George vs. Jerry thing.

I have to say I preferred George. I think he was a cutie and I wouldn't mind havin' him for my gramps. I guess it warped me seeing "Love at First Bite" and "Zorro the Gay Blade" on late-night TV when I was a vulnerable youngin. Made me LAUGH . . . Plus I do think he gave his all; I don't discount in the least the effect that an added 5 years in age, shot knees and several broken ribs will have on this type of endeavor.

Only times I've seen (read: been accidentally subjected to) Jerry's "work," I've wanted to vomit.

Strange: it's not like it is a high art vs. low art comparison by any means. I do think the exploitative nature of one is what trumps the cheese and even vulgarity of the other for me.

DWTS uses such a fascinating formula.
    Is it Tuesday yet?

11. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

I just saw the interview with Jerry and his daughter Katie. I am really just impressed with those two. She's doing rather well for herself considering her health problems etc. Good for her and good for Jerry for doing such a great job of raising her! (Well, I know it just wasn't Jerry raising her, but really he did very well for a father that's always been questioned by the type of lifestyle he has led.) I am impressed! ;)

12. yanka

yanka New Member

I haven't been keeping up...any info on whether Willa and Max are returning this week?

13. mamboqueen

I think I read somewhere that they are performing, but not back in the competition.

14. yanka

yanka New Member

:(

15. My Ox Is Broken

My Ox Is Broken New Member

I'll take Max in whatever capacity I can get him.

16. gingerbread

gingerbread Member

What are her health problems?

17. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

I can't remember what all she had said. There were a few of them that she's dealt with since birth. She I believe teaches children with disabilities now because of what she has been through.

18. anp73ga31

anp73ga31 Active Member

I just ventured onto the DWTS message board over on ABC(always a dangerous thing!) and found the most amusing thread. Its entitled "Nick's Manly Chest" and has over 500 posts from female fans of Nick who LOVED the shirt he wore when he and Vivica did paso doble because it showed his chest hairs. Nick himself is very amused with this thread and posts on it every once in a while. The ladies on there actually wrote to him at his business email to ask if it was him and he confirmed that it was. Now, I am not a fan of chest hair, but it was hilarious to read! Glad to see that Nick has as many fans as the other guys, even if it is because of his chest hairs! (trying for a link here, hopefully it works) - http://forums.go.com/abc/primetime/dancingwiththestars/thread?threadID=1311446&forumStart=0

19. clemcr

clemcr Member

MQ,

Thanks for the welcome! I have read the boards for over a year, just decided to join. Not sure I have much to add but I do enjoy reading the comments!

20. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Hey clemcr. Welcome. :D