DWTS - Week 6 - Spoilers

Discussion in 'Dancing on TV' started by mamboqueen, Oct 14, 2006.

1. My Ox Is Broken

My Ox Is Broken New Member

Louis did run through a list of the Samba moves that he included in the routine. He even justified the krumping as representative of the dance's Afro-Caribbean heritage.
  2. scotttocs

scotttocs Member

That was a nice show by Nick and Elena
  3. anp73ga31

anp73ga31 Active Member

Yay that Louis is still there! (unless still being on the show keeps him from coming to Hotlanta, then boo! lol!)
  4. NielsenE

NielsenE Active Member

They are always a pleasure to watch.
  5. My Ox Is Broken

All of the ladies of the Nick's Manly Chest thread at the ABC board are going to be upset. Nick's shirt was way too buttoned up.
  6. anp73ga31

anp73ga31 Active Member

Ah, but if you noticed at the end, it was unbuttoned way down and when he did his bow....well, the ladies got a great view! Almost looked as if Lena unbuttoned it for him just before the bow....will have to look at that one again. Lol!
  7. Bradamant

Bradamant Member

Oh, when I get it on tape, I think I will be reviewing it very,:raisebro: very carefully.
  8. anp73ga31

anp73ga31 Active Member

:uplaugh: lmao!
  9. anp73ga31

anp73ga31 Active Member

Grr....I knew it. Now we will have to see Jerry dance again. :mad:
  10. Bradamant

Bradamant Member

11. ChelD

ChelD Member

Jerry didn't look too thrilled about it either.
  12. My Ox Is Broken

I'm expecting Jerry to tank it next week (even though he tried to this week). He's just gotta hope that the judges score him appropriately, rather than give him high marks out of some misguided sense of sympathy.
  13. delamusica

delamusica Active Member

So I just got home from school - somebody fill me in!! What happened?
  14. Merrylegs

Merrylegs Well-Known Member

Sooooo, for those of us who missed the show, can we dispense with the cryptic messages and come right out with the actual results?

I would appreciate the update since I'm a bit inundated with extraneous information right now.

Thanks a million!
    Michelle
  15. musicchica86

musicchica86 Active Member

There are no results. Joey and Jerry were in the bottom 2, but they didn't eliminate anybody since Sara pulled out.
  16. anp73ga31

anp73ga31 Active Member

They are going to combine this weeks votes with next weeks to determine who goes home next week. That way they dont lose a week.
  17. delamusica

delamusica Active Member

Wow - must vote for Joey this week then . . .
  18. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Ugg lol... I fell asleep as soon as I got home from work. I wanted to see the show :( , but nothing major happened it seemed lol. Good lol. :p
  19. anp73ga31

anp73ga31 Active Member

hopefully MOIB will have the videos up of the pros dancing tomorrow. That's really all that you missed of the show that was good. lol!
  20. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Lol! I love watching the pros dance! Oh you know what would be fun? If they had all of the pros come back from each season for like the final show or something like that, and have them do a medley or a group dance. That would be so cool!