DWTS - Week 6 - Spoilers

Discussion in 'Dancing on TV' started by mamboqueen, Oct 14, 2006.

1. anp73ga31

anp73ga31 Active Member

That's just ridiculous! What an idiot he must be.
  2. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Ok, I'm only asking a question here. Wasn't Sara moved to the home to get away from her husband? Why was he on that property to begin with, or am I missing something here? Why did ABC allow him to get close to her in other words?
  3. anp73ga31

anp73ga31 Active Member

An article I read said that they had temporarily moved to California to do the show. I think this was before she filed or anything. At any rate, now there's a court order that she can't leave Tennessee with the kids, or something like that, so I guess she is back at home now.
  4. wooh

wooh Well-Known Member

I'd assume Sara was in the home to stay there while in the area for DWTS, so she wasn't flying cross-country twice+ a week like Emmitt.
  5. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Yes I do know that you can't leave the state with your kids. If she goes on tour then she'll have to leave them at home or with someone etc. Sometimes you can't even leave or even move out of the county with your kids (my sister had that happen to her). I'm not sure all why exactly. But anyways, whatever happens... happens. We won't know everything probably until the court date and what they release out to the public. And from what I know about celebrities, any publicity is good publicity. So this won't make Sara look bad at all no matter how we look at the situation.

By the way lol, is anyone else getting tired of Lisa on that show that she does where she gets to say who is going to get voted off next lol? Then she goes and sits in the audience and claps for everyone lol. I know Willa said she was hurt by Lisa and what she said lol. I don't know if it's a good idea for Lisa to even be doing that lol. I don't think she's probably making herself feel welcomed there lol.
  6. anp73ga31

anp73ga31 Active Member

I like Lisa on the show; she does a pretty good job. But I dont think they should let her say who she thinks is going to leave next. I can see how people's feelings would get hurt over it. Funny that she didn't think her hubby was going home, though. lol!
  7. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

It's past midnight here so I'll hit the bed. Will watch DWTS tomorroooow. :D

T_E
  8. anp73ga31

anp73ga31 Active Member

I'm headed off to a lesson myself. Talk to you guys tonight at 8:00! Lol!
  9. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Well, they did say that she was biased lol. I don't think that I'd let my feelings get hurt. I'd only want to come back and win it that much harder lol! ;) Have fun at your lesson! :p
  10. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

General Notice:

I'm going to say this one last time: the DF is here for the discussion of dancing and these particular threads are for the discussion of DWTS, not gossiping and speculating about people's personal lives. If you enjoy being a member of the DF it would behoove you to take this reminder very, very seriously.

Jonathan
  11. musicchica86

musicchica86 Active Member

12. delamusica

delamusica Active Member

Cheching in. :)
  13. GJB

GJB Well-Known Member

Hey !

Karina's looking good as usual !!!
  14. My Ox Is Broken

My Ox Is Broken New Member

Max! He's back -- even if it's just for a pro demo.
  15. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Darn no one is dancing yet (besides the pros) lol. I love the outfits so far! Love fringe though. ;)
  16. bluehatter

bluehatter New Member

That group demo really made me realize how incredible Karina and Louis are. Kym, Maks, Tony, and Edyta were good (though some better than others) but Karina and Louis owned the end.

Does the band only know how to play one traditional song for paso? I love it but they've played it so much. I wouldn't mind hearing Malaguena.
  17. scotttocs

scotttocs Member

and here we go...
  18. bluehatter

bluehatter New Member

Looks like Mario is back in his element.
  19. scotttocs

scotttocs Member

That looked good to me, not that I know anything about Mambo
  20. musicchica86

musicchica86 Active Member

Can I just say how excited I am to see one of the pro ladies wearing a dress that I could actually get away with wearing?

LOVE Karina's outfit!