DWTS3 - Mario & Karina

Discussion in 'Dancing on TV' started by Porfirio Landeros, Aug 24, 2006.

1. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Oh the shame!!!! How could he? How could you? Little do you know Louis is on the same trip doing the choreography and finds out first hand what's going on. Will Louis tell? Will Louis blackmail Tony? :raisebro:
  2. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

The Queen's room is already *ahem* booked. They can have the seaside balcony suite on the Lido deck, however ;)
  3. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

The theme song for the show would be Makin Whoopee by Dr. John lol! You can find it off the Sleepless in Seattle CD lol! It's great music for us even if we don't use the words. ;)
  4. musicchica86

musicchica86 Active Member

Y'all forgot about me. I'm dating Alec.:raisebro: :D
  5. caityrosey

caityrosey New Member

We're all dating everyone on the show! It's a sexy love dodecahedron! :)
  6. Larinda McRaven

Larinda McRaven Site Moderator Staff Member

All in fun I understand... but lets lay off the innuendo and inside jokes regarding peoples personal preferences...
  7. Merrylegs

Merrylegs Well-Known Member

Thanks, Larinda.

I've actually met Nick's wife and she's beautiful, sweet and talented. BTW, she has a name, it's Lena.

Tony is also married and has a child.

Geesh, DF has taken a turn for the worse lately.
  8. contracheck

contracheck New Member

No, I don't think so. Rather, DF is full of desperate females, and the nature's instinct explodes once in a while like a volcano. Any attempt to stop will be as impossible as trying to stop the sun from rising.
  9. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

We are NOT desperate. We're... persistent. :lol:

T_E
  10. sindee

sindee New Member

Mario & Karina a couple?

Have you guys seen this video clip? youtube.com/watch?v=nrMri2sstSQ

Towards the end of the video it seems as if Mario is holding Karina's hand off-camera...

Sorry to make my first post gossipy :(
  11. Porfirio Landeros

Porfirio Landeros New Member

12. mamboqueen

that last one is REALLY bizarre!
  13. mamboqueen

Just goes to show you, that if you kiss the right butt, you can go far in the dance world.

Bwah ha ha ha!
  14. and123

and123 Well-Known Member

The "comments" on that page are absolutely revolting.

To be expected, I guess. Some people have no class (or spelling/grammar skills, for that matter. Sheesh!)
  15. mamboqueen

Didn't even notice until you pointed them out. I'm kind of surprised they let some of that language go there....*oy*
  16. Dance4Ever

Dance4Ever New Member

Oh my goodness! That's too funny! ROTFL :uplaugh:
  17. White Chacha

White Chacha Active Member

Welcome to most of the world. :-(
  18. alemana

alemana New Member

That last one is a dead ringer for the famous photo in the Jlo/Ben Affleck video... same setup exactly.
  19. My Ox Is Broken

My Ox Is Broken New Member

Is that a kiss or a sniff?!
  20. DancingJools

DancingJools Member

Call me naive, but I actually feel sorry for Karina, and for the rest of the dance world which I think has lost one of its stars.
    For all the pseudo-glamor in ballroom dancing, it is really a very insular world. I doubt that most dancers, including world-class ones like Karina, had much exposure to the real world of the entertainment industry.
    I hope she learns how to swim with the sharks real, real fast. And if she does, more power to her.