Famous screen characters

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by Pacion, Apr 14, 2004.

1. Pacion

Pacion New Member

sigh Al Pacino's character in Scent of a Woman danced the tango. I was recently reminded that the same song was used in True Lies with Arnold Schwarzennegger and Jaime Lee Curtis when they danced the tango, complete with red rose, at the end :shock: :lol:

If you had to allocate a dance to some of the famous screen charactors (the characters, not the actors), which dance do you think would suit their on screen personality and why? :D

When I say characters, I mean for instance Scarlet O'Hara & Rhett Butler in Gone With the Wind, John Wayne's cowboy characters, James Bond :wink: :D Richard Gere in American Gigolo, Freddy (?) in Friday 13th :lol: Arnold Schwarzennegger in Terminator, Sylvestor Stallone in Rocky, Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct etc

(sorry Sabor, we already know what John Travolta's character in Saturday Night Fever would do :wink: )

2. Genesius Redux

Genesius Redux New Member

Cha Cha--Jack Nicholson in The Shining. "Gimme the bat! Cha cha cha! Wendy, I'm home. Cha cha cha! Here's Johnny! Cha cha cha!" :wink:

3. johnnywalker

johnnywalker New Member

Although not 'famous screen characters' I'd like to see some past and present politicians or heads of state do a dance. For example -

The Royal Family breakdancing (with or without Corgis)
    Margaret Thatcher doing Hip Hop
    Australian Prime Minister John Howard doing a Moon Walk

How much better would politics be if our politicians could just dance. Diplomacy would take on a new meaning; just like breakdancers, they could just whip out the cardboard and have little competition.