Flower boy is not getting any dates from me!!!

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by SPratt74, May 19, 2006.

1. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Lol! I agree with that actually lol. Today it was funny, because I was really playing with his mind. Like I only got one break with him today (which is unusual), and I had a bag of chips I was snacking on. Anyways, I saw a television show once that said that you can really seduce a man by how you eat if you do it correctly. I tried a couple of the tricks and I noticed that when I finally looked up that he was staring at me like you can't believe lol. It was hilarious!

He was also being very helpful with me today. I would ask if they had something that I could use (and there would be like five guys standing by him) and he would make sure that I had what I needed. And when he would hand me something, I noticed that he was doing so slowly, and I'd make sure I would touch his hand. Not like brush his hand but slightly touch his hand with my fingertips, but you know I would do so not on purpose, but more like oops I didn't mean to do that lol. Sort of like a little flirt, but not anything that would scare him, and I think that after the first time I tried it that he expected me to do so afterwards instead of pushing away from me you know like he would do if he wasn't interested lol.

And one other thing that I noticed is that even when I was working by myself, everyone would ask me if I had seen him like I was his babysitter or something lol. I'm like why are they asking me lol? And they would ask me if they should ask him things, and I'm like I wonder why do they think that I control him or something lol? It was funny.

And I couldn't get him the calendar for dancing today, because we just weren't by each other at our breaks really for me to give him one. But that's ok. My plan is to give him the calendar on Monday, so he knows I had been thinking about him this weekend since I just happened to remember to pick something up for him.

What do you think? Do you guys think I did ok today? Oh and I had discovered that we both like the movie When Harry Met Sally lol. Although, when I said that was a great movie, I don't know if he truly likes the movie, or if he said it was a great movie too because I had said it was. Oh well lol. :p

2. JoeCZilla

JoeCZilla New Member

I was wondering how a thread like this got 21 pages of responses. I SHOULD have KNOWN! :mrgreen:

3. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Hey it wasn't all my fault! ;)

4. SuzieQ

SuzieQ New Member

Never fear, Susan, I'll dance with him----
    But if I were you I would make sure to dance with him, just because he is your guest--at least once or twice--and make sure others are dancing with him and he feels welcome. It's a little intimidating that first time.

5. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Haha! Thanks SuzieQ! I knew that I could count on you! He's not coming this week (that was my fault), but I bet he'll be there next week though! I know he said that he wants to learn the Fox Trot, the Tango, and Salsa. I'm thinking that maybe privates are better for him that way? I might talk to your daughter tonight to see if she can help him out, because I know that I got the $30 package deal to start with. He can only spend so much a month, but if those are the dances he wants to start off with, that might be the way to go! This way if he goes with the $30, then he will get a private as well, which is what I told him to go with. But we'll see! Gretchen will have to sweet talk him, but I know she can do it lol!

And yes... I will dance with him. I mean I like the idea of him you know wondering about me lol, but still... he will be my guest, and I should dance with him a couple times at least! But just to warn you though that he will be new, so be gentle with him SuzieQ lol! ;)

6. africana

africana New Member

ITA!!! don't set yourself up, may not be fair to him if he's really wanting to learn how ot dance. don't make it about dating you

7. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Oh don't worry. I told him that when we are at the studio it's all professional. Now, what happens after the studio is a different story lol, but yeah... I made sure to tell him that it's all about the dancing when we are at the studio. ;)

8. GalacticDancer44M

GalacticDancer44M New Member

uh huh.

9. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Haha! I am dead serious! I told him that inside the studio it was all professional, because it's true! He also knows that I take my dancing very seriously, so he knows that I mean business when I dance.

Oh and by the way, I meant to comment earlier about africana's post that I might be flirting with him a bit, but it's really not what you all think. In fact, I bet he's just as confused as I am about everything, because there are no clear signals as of yet. So, in other words... it's all about the dancing right now for he knows none of this (unless SuzieQ tells him what I've been writing on here even though he'd probably agree with me lol), and all of the girls at work flirt with him, so I'm sure that I don't stand out any thanks to the other girls that is lol.

It's true though. They've even asked him out in front of me, and I'm sure they are mad that he asked to go dancing with me in front of all of them lol. In fact, one of the girls that had asked him out in front of me said to me in private that she wants to try dancing too lol, but that was after she asked him to go swimming with her and her friends, and after he asked me to go dancing lol. I'm not going to suggest anything to her for I doon't think that she's as serious about this as he is. I feel really bad for her lol. Ok, no I don't, but still... ok, no I don't.;)

10. GalacticDancer44M

GalacticDancer44M New Member

He knows you're interested, guaranteed. You made the first move, by inviting him. Better let him make the next (if he's interested, he will). :) Good luck to both of you!

11. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Thanks, but I didn't invite him. He invited himself. I just told him what I did, and he jumped right in! I had nothing to do with that. The only people that I have invited in fact are my family members, which I call traitors, because they are taking lessons at a different studio lol.

12. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Or maybe they're (intentionally or otherwise) giving you enough space to be yourself without them all hanging around. :cool: Doesn't sound traitorous to me. :)

13. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

They are actually lol. I think that we would end up not liking each other if we all danced at the same studio. ;)

14. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Exactly. :cool:

15. SuzieQ

SuzieQ New Member

I am always gentle with beginners...

16. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

I know you are SuzieQ!!! I trust you!!! The reason I love that line was because Anne used it on me lol!!! She kept telling the guys to be gentle with me lol. I got a kick out of it lol.

I hope he comes tonight. I'm going to tell him to go to Thursday's class if he want to try out Tango. We'll see though. It's getting the newbies through the door first and then everything is good after that lol!

17. bordertangoman

bordertangoman Well-Known Member

Wasn't Flower Boy the evil sidekick of the Florist in Marvel comics? ;)

18. ssjss

ssjss New Member

No he was Posion Ivy's son in Batman. Her and Robin had a love child.

19. bordertangoman

bordertangoman Well-Known Member

lol tee hee hee

20. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Now listen here mister. We've moved on from Flower Boy, so no bringing him up now you hear me lol? Icky... Icky... Icky. Now we can talk about the cute guy though (I have to think of a nick name for him lol)!

We were supposed to take our breaks and lunch together, but we never got to. It was a busy day, and we had to work 11 hours today, but we get to go home early tomorrow! We also were going to meet up after work, but he had to stay later than me, so we've postponed it all until tomorrow lol! Hey, it gives me something to look forward to! :D