Flower boy is not getting any dates from me!!!

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by SPratt74, May 19, 2006.

1. PasoDancer

PasoDancer New Member

Does anyone ever see this on the front page and giggle?

[​IMG]

:lol:
  2. bordertangoman

bordertangoman Well-Known Member

Apologies SP74, I fell asleep in the tittle-tattle, these threads are like Chinese whispers. Maybe there ought to be a way of renaming the thread at the top of each page so you have some idea of what's going on (which I apparently don't! ;)). Like those early 19thC books which at the begining of each chapter would explain what happens next
    our heroine falls for the comely Lord X, not knowing that he has evil designs upon her person and may be in mortal danger.....
  3. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

That's alright. You are forgiven this one time, but don't let it happen again!!! :p
  4. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

Maybe he feels more comfortable talking with you for another reason, and not just after a date?
  5. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Yeah, but he barely knows me though. I don't think he even knows my last name yet. Does that matter?
  6. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

I liked how you put the red circle around the title of the thread lol! Thanks for that lol! But you see it wasn't my fault lol! :p
  7. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

Ayuh, it was mentioned previously. ;)
  8. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

If you are still interested, keep flirting. Eventually one of you might get up the courage to ask the other for a date. :cool:
  9. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

I hope so, but he's such a good looking guy though. I mean literally the girls are like throwing themselves at him at work. And not because of his looks so much, but he's such a sweatheart too! I mean he can make anyone feel comfortable without knowing their name lol. And I've dated good looking guys before of course (there was one time I only dated jocks lol), but still... I didn't know any better back then lol. So, it's like I'm hoping this will happen, but I don't know if it will or not. But it's kind of fun that I have his attention. Maybe it was because I didn't throw myself at him lol?
  10. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

WTF just ask him out already!
  11. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

12. bordertangoman

bordertangoman Well-Known Member

he's gay :)
  13. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Haha! Nope he's far from gay lol. ;)
  14. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Oh it's to quick to ask him out yet. Plus... I'm not making the first move. He has to! ;)
  15. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

What if he doesn't?
  16. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

spratt...reconsider your expectations...they can lead to trouble and to missing a really good guy....
  17. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Yeah, but are you sure that's not too aggressive? I almost asked him to go to the club tonight, but I was never by him at work today to do so. I mean he knows about it, but I thought I would remind him lol. But it's hard, because he gets off later than I do. I do know that he wants to attend the lessons tomorrow night. I'm going to remind him of this lol. You don't think that it's to forward though? I don't want to seem pushy or desperate is all.
  18. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Forward? :shock: No! This is the twenty-first century. It's okay for the girl to ask. lol.

I understand where you're coming from, though. :cool:

Just remind him the same way as you would a girlfriend (as best you can.) Be casual. Be up front. And remind him. "Hey. Those group dance lessons are tomorrow night. Are you still planning to go?" works fine. You've reminded him, registered on his radar screen that you care, and been un-pushy, all in the same sentence. lol.
  19. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

Ayuh. Make it a short date for something like coffee, lunch, whatever.

And keep flirting on the date. ;)
  20. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Oh that's good! I can do that!

DancePoet - I like your advice too! He can't afford much like me anyways, so it would have to be something small and affordable, which is fine by me!