Flower boy is not getting any dates from me!!!

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by SPratt74, May 19, 2006.

1. africana

africana New Member

oh oh i'm in trouble again :p what else is new
  2. africana

africana New Member

might i add that this is uncharacteristically 'adventurous' of me hehe I just couldn't help myself after reading that title about "not getting any' LOL
    i pwomise i'll be good now :p
  3. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Nope. Not in trouble. Sex is a part of life, for most of us. So talking candidly about it, in my mind, is perfectly okay. But not everybody feels the way I do. *shrug* Such is life, I guess. :lol:
  4. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Actually, I don't mind talking about sex and other things. It's part of human nature lol! But the picture that was posted with flower boy in my mind at the time I mean... ewe! Now if it were Max from DWTS... oh wait... can I say that here lol? :raisebro:
  5. pygmalion

Have you been watching Elmer Fudd cartoons, by any chance? :wink:

And as far as the rest? I could tell stories that'd curl your hair. But I won't. No point. :?
  6. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Maybe we should have a thread about sex??? :raisebro:
  7. pygmalion

I wish I knew how flower boy looks.
  8. pygmalion

Not if you're counting on my participation. What happens in my bedroom, stays in my bedroom. End of story. lol.
  9. africana

africana New Member

sex? :confused: you guys thought I was talking about sex?? aww get yo minds out that gutter

:lol:
  10. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

well it doesnt always stay in my bedroom but if it goes somewhere else, I'm certainly NOT telling any of you about it....lol....I cant beleive I missed all of this....must reconsider cutting back on my DF hours
  11. cornutt

cornutt Well-Known Member

I had in mind a nice, smooth, putting green. ;) :p
  12. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

"Flower boy" may be a man, but not all men are this way. ;)
  13. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

I could probably take a picture of him inside my house lol. I've dated better looking guys than flower boy though. He doesn't measure up to the others lol. ;)
  14. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

mightily resisting urge to evaluate the merits of woods and irons over putters.........just CAN'T go there...
  15. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

:lol:
  16. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Flower boy is not a real man. A real man admits and apologizes for his actions as to which flower boy has not done so yet to date.
  17. ssjss

ssjss New Member

I perfer a little landing strip myself :banana:
  18. cornutt

You remember the old story about Johnny Carson and Arnold Palmer's wife? ;)
  19. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

We can make choices and decrease the likelihood we need to blame anyone. ;)
  20. cornutt

I guess it's time for me to get out of this thread, because a whole bunch of Ted Nugent songs from my teenage years are suddenly coming back to me. :shock: