Flower boy is not getting any dates from me!!!

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by SPratt74, May 19, 2006.

1. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

I don't think I'm going to ask, because you might give me to much FYI! :raisebro:

2. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO afraid to ask;)

3. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Who is Ted Nugent??? :cool:

4. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

Hmmm ... then why blame men, in general?

5. fascination

as for men, spratt....just wanna say that its dangerous to lump them together...I know you know that...but I just wanna share that my experience is that if they have any commonality at all, its because of what attracts me...

6. DancePoet

Nope.

7. fascination

OMG...rushing off to take some geritol...:rolleyes:

8. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Lol! I was kidding about the man joke that I made a while ago! I know that not all men are the same. I wouldn't have had the social life I've had if I thought that lol! ;)

But from my experience... real men apologize for their mistakes. I don't think that any woman should expect anything less from their men.;)

9. cornutt

cornutt Well-Known Member

Oh my sweet innocent child, you have led such a sheltered life. :D

10. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Haha! Ok, yes... I know I have led a sheltered life even though I'm not completely innocent :raisebro: , but that still doesn't tell me who this Ted guy is!!! :)

11. ssjss

ssjss New Member

Your kidding right sweaty teddy, stranghold one of the best rock song ever!

12. fascination

darling they should grovel:cool:

13. DancePoet

Well ... you could just :google:. ;)

14. fascination

I'm not sweet or innocent:raisebro:

15. DancePoet

Hmmm ... sweet, yes ... innocent, of course not. ;) :lol:

16. fascination

well, if we were talking wine...I would prefer the term, soft

17. cornutt

Sigh... since my erudite cultural references are going over everyone's head tonight, I shall don my smart glasses and relate to you innocents the tale of Johnny Carson and Arnold Palmer's wife. Now, Carson claimed to his dying day that this never actually happened. Of course, that's also what Bob Eubank said about that Newlywed Game episode, before some miscreant went and found the tape. So, lacking the video evidence, we will simply have to withhold judgement. But anyways...

As the story goes, Arnold Palmer's wife is on the Tonight Show, and Johnny asks her what she does to give Arnold luck at golf tournaments. Her answer goes something like, "Before he tees off, I kiss his [golf] balls." Johnny, never slow with a quip, remarks, "I'll bet that makes his putter flutter!" :shock: No one knows if it's true, but it does sound like something that Johnny would have said.

18. fascination

ROTFL...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOve it...but now you have to explain the bob eubanks thing...and I swear to the lord above if spratt asks who bob eubanks is I am going to need and anti-depressant

19. cornutt

Good. I prefer it that way. Of course, we'll let this be our little secret. ;)

20. fascination

not sweet all the time...be assured....(guilt)