Flower boy is not getting any dates from me!!!

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by SPratt74, May 19, 2006.

1. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

You, too, can be one of the tan goddesses with the application of a spray bottle or two. ;)
  2. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

Then I will be the unreal tan freak, not a tan goddess. I'm too white to make a smooth transition. Sigh, sigh...

T_E
  3. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

You never know, til you try. :wink:
  4. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Don't worry Elena, I'm white too! I used to be a red head when I was little. So, instead of tanning, I burn and then I go back to being white. I just can't tan for the life of me lol. Oh well. ;)
  5. africana

africana New Member

sprattz this is how I got the wrong impression

notice the last sentence in the picture??? :lol:

[​IMG]
  6. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Haha! You didn't read the whole thing did you lol? Yeah, I saw that. It will teach me to think of shorter subject lines won't it lol?! :p
  7. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

Hmmm ... I could swear I saw somehting like this before as well. ;) :lol:
  8. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

Hopefully the "tan goddesses" aren't overexposing themselves to the sun because otherwise your beauty will far ouot last theirs. ;)

My SO said something about her white legs to me the other day, and I stopped dead to tell her, "Hey, your legs don't need to be tan for me to enjoy them." She told me I was sweet. :D

Tanned bodies are way over rated, and fake tans can be used for dance competitions if need be.
  9. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

I'm with Joe, use a fake tan for comps, stay out of the real sun so you don't get premature aging of the skin nor skin cancer.
  10. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

Ah! That's how I recall seeing it! :lol:
  11. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Oh no you didn't lol. I don't think that us common folks that aren't moderators can change the subject line, or at least not to my knowledge anyways lol. So, you can be sure that I have not changed the subject title lol. ;)
  12. pygmalion

Yeah. I'm fairly sure you have to be an admin or a moderator in the forum in question to be able to change thread titles. Meaning -- even mods can't change most thread titles.
  13. GalacticDancer44M

GalacticDancer44M New Member

I guess it's safe to say that Flower Boy's chances have been put to bed.

Poor Flower Boy.
  14. pygmalion

Yeah. It's a pity. But then, if Spratt's not interested, she's not interested. So it's probably better that she establish that up front.
  15. GalacticDancer44M

GalacticDancer44M New Member

Yeah. She seemed interested initially, until he inappropriately cut her off.

Anyways, us dancers have to keep together.
  16. pygmalion

Spratt's still in love with her ex-boyfriend. She said so. Having been in that position (free in body but not in mind,) it's probably better, for flower boy and Spratt, that she stay away. When she's ready to accept love into her life, she will. Until then, her well-meaning neighbor's just flower boy. Poor guy. :? :wink: :lol: But he's young. He'll get over it. lol.
  17. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

I wouldn't say that they have been put to bed, because he didn't even make it past first base lol. (I couldn't resist saying that, but I'll stop it at that lol. ;))

pygmalion - Yeah, I'm still in love with my x even though I know it's so over lol. It's hard to let go of those feelings though no matter how hard you try. My guess is that when I'm ready to start dating again that I will go out with whomever. It's just that I keep saying that and I still don't go out with the guys.

Anyways, I actually think I have a chance with a cute guy from work! We were talking about Ballroom Dancing today, because one of the guys Ballroom Dances, and the cute guy was listening to everything that I was saying (which was a first lol). So, I think he's interested in that area, but might be shy to say something. Hmmm... I wonder how I can get him to come dancing with me??
  18. ssjss

ssjss New Member

Just ask him.
  19. pygmalion

You know what, Spratt? When I broke up from my long-term high school/college/early-work-life boyfriend, I didn't take time to heal my relationship with myself. I spent three years. Three years ... dating furiously, getting involved on-the-surface (if at all) and breaking hearts. A lot of hearts. In retrospect, I should've taken the time off to take care of and learn about myself.

Do whatever you need/want to. Just remember that, right this minute, you are enough. More than enough. With or without a boyfriend.

And I'm not making that up. It's the plain truth. :friend: :cool:
  20. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

I was going to today believe it or not until our supervisor came over and told him to get back to his section lol. He's a cute southern boy though with the accent and everything! Hmmm.... sexy!!! ;)