Franco & Olga

Discussion in 'Ballroom Dance' started by Natasha., Mar 21, 2012.

1. Natasha.

Natasha. Member

Franco Formica & Olga Omeltchenko - Muller dance together.
  2. Mufanga

Mufanga Member

Blackpool will be their first competition!!
  3. Natasha.

Natasha. Member

Correct! :) Can't wait!! She's amazing dancer, still in great shape but she's 40... I'm really curious, will this partnerships work..? I hope so!
  4. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

Olga! I wouild never have guessed for him to dance with her.
  5. ajiboyet

ajiboyet Well-Known Member

Franco Formica is my Latin idol. I'm going to wish him the same thing I wished Oxana and Ilia - kick some a**...
  6. twothreefourone

twothreefourone Active Member

:D I've missed him too, the watching pro circuit doesn't seem the same without him. Can't wait to see them dance, part of me hopes they bust out some classy, old(er) school dancing instead of the fancy bling there is so much of nowadays. On a minor tangent, I wonder who's going to be knocked down the overall rankings if they do well... :)
  7. Natalka

Natalka Member

OMG!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS PROBABLY IN MY TOP 3 FAVORITE LATIN LADIES EVER!!!!!!!!!! LOVE HER!!!!! Yahooooo! ALSO.... LOVE FRANCO!!!!!!!
  8. ajiboyet

I didn't know about her up until this thread (I wonder how), but a little homework shows she ranked 4th in the WDC World Latin Championships in 2000. That's been quite some time, Bryan/Carmen, Jukka/Sirpa days...I wish them the best...but old school may not work...let's see what they bring!!!
  9. Natasha.

Natasha. Member

10. twothreefourone

Thank you for the vid Natasha! :) Olga still looks great, I can't wait to see this new partnership in action! My friend wonders if it'll be Slavik & Hanna all over again, but I can't wait to see what these two will produce :)
  11. Griffico

Griffico Member

Dance Legends Saturday Night? Maybe? :p
  12. IlyZislin

IlyZislin Member

Nice one :) You got your tickets yet Griffico?
  13. Griffico

Griffico Member

Yep! For Saturday night! :p
  14. ajiboyet

No. Please no.
  15. yeah this sounds like a very interesting partnership... Olga used to be one of the strongest ladies in Latin dancing and had a big break from competitive dancing... so this will be intersting to seee
  16. Natasha.

Natasha. Member

Unfortunately they won't compete at Blackpool...:(
  17. ajiboyet

I tweeted him about Blackpool, wishing them success, and he just tweeted back thanks. He didn't say anything about them not competing in Blackpool.
  18. twothreefourone

They won't be? :( super sad face! They're registered for Pro Latin in today's programme, I got excited :p They would have been in the same heat as Slavik and Daria (if they're dancing).
  19. Don't worry if he dances, he still won't dance latin!
  20. jump'n'jive

jump'n'jive Active Member

[​IMG]