Franco & Olga

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Natasha., Sep 30, 2012.

1. Natasha.

Natasha. Member

2. want2dance

want2dance New Member

A little disappointed :(
    Larinda McRaven likes this.
  3. Natasha.

Natasha. Member

Yea, I'm a little disappointed too...
  4. ajiboyet

ajiboyet Well-Known Member

From watching just the beginning of the rumba I'm already seeing the disappointment. But I've missed him so much.
  5. limni299

limni299 Member

I too think it's great that Franco is back performing on the dance floor. It's a more mature looking partnership (Olga's style of dancing is more mature, less dynamic but not necessarily of lesser quality) but lacking the chemistry that Franco had with Oxana - I hope this will improve as the partnership develops. Franco and Olga give me hints of Bryan and Carmen... I always found with Bryan and Carmen that they were much more impressive in-person than on WSS or showcase videos. Their speed and immaculate control of such speed were most evident in competition, when side by side amongst their peers. Perhaps someone who watched Franco and Olga's demo in-person can let us know how they came across live?
  6. limni299

limni299 Member

Thank you for the videos btw
  7. vit

vit Active Member

Olga is pretty much reminding me to Melinda ... however, I'm glad Franco is back
  8. ajiboyet

Yeah, thanks a lot.

Yeah, especially the hair. I'm very glad he's back too...
  9. Natalka

Natalka Member

Franco is one of my all time favorite men as far as his rhythmic body movement & clarity. In the past it has been more pronounced, in these performances, it appears diminished, almost looks as if he's not inspired... Olga has also always been one of my favorite ladies, but same thing... she also looks uninspired. No chemistry between them it looks like. I'm sad :(
  10. ajiboyet

11. electricblue

electricblue New Member

I wonder why they didn't compete at the World Championships? I was excited to see Franco and Olga at the Internationals this year.
  12. ajiboyet

I think they're taking it slow...