Fuchsia Fiesta Latin Dress by Lenique for sale!

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by singndance, May 2, 2010.

1. singndance

singndance Well-Known Member

This hot fuchsia pink latin dress was designed by Lena Kosavich from Lenique, and features her fabulous mix of colored appliques and detailed stonework. The dress was designed to evoke a fiesta or carnival atmosphere, and it really shines on the floor.

This dress has a lot of skirt to work with! The skirt is two layers of irridescent fabric topped with a layer of shiny satin, which gives it dimension and interest. The body of the dress is dance crepe. Appliques in apple green, lemon yellow, and purple are applied to the front and around the back of the dress. The appliques are heavily stoned in citrine, peridot, fuchsia, and amethyst Swarovski crystals, some with AB coating and some without, in several different sizes and shapes as you can see from the closeup pictures. The body of the dress and the skirt is completely stoned using a mix of rose AB and fuchsia stones in two different sizes to catch maximum light. The dress comes with four elaborately stoned bracelets in fuchsia pink, lemon yellow, purple, and apple green.

I believe this dress to be a size 4 to 6, and could possibly fit an 8. It has a built in bodysuit, and size C cups with extra padding that could be changed out. The length of the skirt varies from 10" from the natural waist, exposing the left leg, to 23" in the back.

I am the first and only owner of this dress. I love this dress, but it's time for a new one, so this has to be sold. The dress has been worn four times. It was $3300 new, and I am asking $1490 for it. It has been lovingly cared for, and is in excellent condition.

If you love intricate stonework, hot colors, and a great skirt to work with, don't miss out on this designer number at a fraction of the original price!

I have more pictures if necessary. Contact me with any questions. I would like to find a good home for this dress!

!! SEE NEW PICTURES BELOW !!
  2. TinyDancer109

TinyDancer109 Well-Known Member

lovely dress, singndance! good luck finding it a new home :)
  3. singndance

Thanks, TinyDancer! You can't be sad dancing in this dress!
  4. singndance

Lenique Fuchsia Fiesta Dress for Sale

New Updated Pictures

Attached Files:

5. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

Great dress
  6. singndance

This dress has been sold. Thank you, Natalka!