Good dance magazines?

Discussion in 'Ballroom Dance' started by ronalds, Nov 4, 2012.

1. ronalds

ronalds Member

I just wanted to know anyone knows of really good dance magazines? (interviews, tips, picture poses etc?)
  2. Steve Pastor

Steve Pastor Moderator Staff Member

Hello, ronalds.
    Depends on what YOU consider to be a good dance magazine. I say that because here we are in the ballroom section.
    I've had a subsription to "Dance Spirit" for a number of years now, and that goes back to when they were doing articles on swing! It is aimed a a young demographic, but they have articles on new movies with dance, SYTYCD, etc, so I am keeping my subscription!
    Somewhere along the way, a signed up for Dance Magazine, which is much more ballet / contemporary.
    Not surprisingly both mags have web sites, so you can easily check them out.
  3. ronalds

ronalds Member

Hey there, I was looking mainly at articles that contain different poses that could be copied. I had seen one magazine but cant remember the name, it was real great with different salsa, ballroom pictures of couples posing
  4. hereKittyKitty

hereKittyKitty Administrator Staff Member

Dance Today is a great magazine out of the Uk. Do a search for Dancing-times and follow link from their home page to their sister magazine Dance Today. Its my favorite.
    Bailamosdance likes this.