gratitude thread

Discussion in 'Funstuff and Inspiration' started by fascination, Aug 15, 2006.

1. chomsky

chomsky Well-Known Member

lovely clouds in the sky, like a painting...
  2. chomsky

lovely clouds in the sky, like a painting...
  3. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

desperately needed quiet day.....son is sleeping in from a late night (went to a law firm open house to beg for Summer internship)...dtr is headed to her BF's for a few days...love them, but they just make alot of extra work and mess and generally complicate things...including but not limited to clogging nearly every sink and toilet in the house (must you use a roll of TP per dump, and shave your beard over the sink?).... using 25 glasses a day in spite of the plastic cups that i bought(glad they love the environment...love me too), and various other complexities that involve juggling cars, schedules, dietary restrictions, general slovenliness...the arrival of all of their clothing(dirty)...so I love them but it is nice to have a few hours to catch my breath and knock back some of the filth before the next round begins....which will include baking...and Idon't think I need to tell you what that is going to mean for the kitchen...but, for now, there is peace
  4. Wannabee

Wannabee Active Member

I'm very sorry to hear that you were injured, but sounds like everything else worked out well in the end. How did the show turn out? Have they performed yet? I wasn't sure when they were scheduled. And more importantly, how is your arm?
  5. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

My first white Christmas in twenty something years. I'm watching it come down right now. :)
    SwayWithMe likes this.
  6. chomsky

grateful for the wonderful life I have always had
    grateful for love that transforms everything
  7. GGinrhinestones

GGinrhinestones Well-Known Member

New love.

and Google.
  8. fascination

well...congrats
  9. wonderwoman

wonderwoman Active Member

For getting to work and back in one piece Wednesday and today, very snowy, slippery days!
  10. GGinrhinestones

First real, hard-working dance lessons in nearly two months.
  11. latervet1

latervet1 Member

grateful that i am in the last 5 hrs of 140 hrs/ 2 weeks of working hell. I hate the holidays. maybe now i can start the Happy part of the new year.
  12. DanceMentor

DanceMentor Administrator

Thankful for being in a new city. Been in the LA area about 8 weeks and loving it!
  13. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

How's the traffic?
  14. fascination

grateful for the quietest least stressful holiday season ever, I know I got good rest...I just wish I felt a tiny bit more energized...perhaps after a second cup of coffee
  15. fascination

the nap that is going to happen momentarily
    chomsky likes this.
  16. fascination

standard waltz with my pro....dare I say it? I may enjoy it more than smooth (but I will deny it if I am reported)....regardless, it simply melts away the rest of the crap in life...and for a moment, just leaves the yum...F is not a poet...it is what it is
  17. fascination

bengay...again
  18. wonderwoman

wonderwoman Active Member

Wonderful news on a "wrong side of the bed" kind of day. :)
  19. GGinrhinestones

The beautiful intricacies of life and time.
  20. fascination

for my wonderful fun family...how much fun we have
    for increased peace in the relationships in my life that I have treasured ...past and present
    for improvements in one job circumstance, and continued blessing in the other job
    for the amazing gift of being able to dance with such a talented pro
    for an upcoming trip to see the cutest baby in the world
    for exceptionally good health and better health for my husband
    for the kind and supportive people in my life