gratitude thread

Discussion in 'Funstuff and Inspiration' started by fascination, Aug 15, 2006.

1. singndance

singndance Well-Known Member

A beautiful week of nice spring weather. So unusual in my part of the world.
  2. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

bee gees and queen...amazing what some unconventional music can do
  3. Sania

Sania Active Member

arugula and grilled radicchio on the salad bar at Whole Foods - also salt and pepper grinders - yum!

(Now if only they would put out some goat cheese - I'd be in culinary heaven) :)
  4. Sania

Sania Active Member

Queen rocks.
  5. Mr 4 styles

Mr 4 styles Well-Known Member

they will rock you......
  6. SwayWithMe

SwayWithMe Active Member

I am grateful that my biggest worry is my dancing. It's important to me, but it's NOT an actual problem.
  7. fascination

I am grateful for all of my past mistakes...or at least the lessons I have learned from them
  8. stash

stash Well-Known Member

That a simple thing like me pressing a wrong button on a remote making the tv do the black and white fuzzy screen, can make a three year old stop crying immediately... once she noticed it.
  9. singndance

singndance Well-Known Member

A great day in the dance studio
  10. fascination

the means to getaway this weekend to a place such as this...and that entails, from the spa to the yoga to the healthy food....to the relaxation time with dh....long overdue
  11. fascination

lessons tomo...(would be even more grateful if I could start carving out some time for practice again)
  12. NURDRMS

NURDRMS Well-Known Member

grateful to all my family and the well-wishes that came my way from them today.
  13. fascination

14. fascination

got to see both of my kids this weekend and had a fairly productive week
  15. NURDRMS

NURDRMS Well-Known Member

Husband is retiring at the end of this month from his commercial pilot job. He's been travelling 20 days/month since I've known him and now he will be home all the time. Wait, maybe this post should go in the whining thread...
    j_alexandra and chomsky like this.
  16. Mr 4 styles

Mr 4 styles Well-Known Member

:eek:....................;)
    chomsky likes this.
  17. fascination

for my spiritual mentor who today celebrated 75 years of life, and 50 years as a jesuit....he changed my life, my marriage , my destiny, my children's outlook and far more in so many ways...he has made us many of the best things that we are...he has been so much salvation...
    j_alexandra likes this.
  18. fascination

my heavenly bed....
    j_alexandra likes this.
  19. fascination

new environments free from toxicity
    j_alexandra likes this.
  20. fascination

a beautiful day, time with dtr and her bf....and a new Meijer store (I know it sounds pathetic, but when the only store in your town is a walmart, this is exciting)