gratitude thread

Discussion in 'Funstuff and Inspiration' started by fascination, Aug 15, 2006.

1. Loki

Loki Active Member

Weekends to decompress and wash the crazy off of me.
    fascination likes this.
  2. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

upcoming weekend has no committments...which means it will be full of hot yoga, dance practice, yard work and time with dh...do not call, write, or send smoke signals...I am not available starting tomorrow at 12 through Monday morning....
  3. Cal

Cal Active Member

Organ and tissue donors and their families.
    Please, please consider becoming a donor.
    Hedwaite likes this.
  4. SwayWithMe

SwayWithMe Active Member

That despite flying by the seats of our pants, DH and I have three pretty fantastic kids.
    fascination likes this.
  5. fascination

Friday...praise God
    llamasarefuzzy likes this.
  6. fascination

so grateful that I don't have to work this weekend....the new boss likes to change the class schedule around every few months...and while 70 % of the membership either likes it or doesn't care...there is always a very vocal 30 % who hate it and don't have the stones to to say it to management's face and prefer to stalk the instructors weekly so that they can complain publically in class about it....my only consolation is that I now have permission to ask them to be silent or leave my class...here's to having the weekend off and opening a can of whoopa$$ next week...have simply had enough of these joy sucking whiners
    Mr 4 styles and SwayWithMe like this.
  7. llamasarefuzzy

llamasarefuzzy Well-Known Member

I have the weekend uncommitted except for cleaning my apartment and organizing my life to get ready for finals studying

And that my baby sister is coming home from school this weekend so I can have a rock climbing buddy! I missed her, and we will probably be bickering by the time the weekend is out, but I did miss her (which I can only say because she will never, ever be on this forum :) )
  8. Hedwaite

Hedwaite Well-Known Member

I'm grateful that there are respectful, kind teenagers who know how to be good students. If only all our adult classes were that way...

I'm really grateful today is over, and I found that one last stashed Snickers egg from Easter.
  9. JANATHOME

JANATHOME Well-Known Member

Very grateful to hubby this evening.
    Attended a dance fundraiser this evening that was held to help pro and his partner with the costs of attending Blackpool. Thank you hubby who had no desire at all to go to this but did so simply because I asked him if he would. I had mercy on him and we slipped out early!
  10. Hedwaite

I'm grateful that today is over, and I am all by myself with a cheeseburger and old Drawn Together episodes.
  11. dancelvr

dancelvr Well-Known Member

I'm grateful that today is my "Friday"......and, that I have my first dance lesson in two weeks tomorrow! Let's see if all my practicing has paid off.
  12. Hedwaite

I tentatively think something's working that hasn't before. Here's hoping.
  13. fascination

every little kindness
    a job that allows me to stay fit
    knowing what and who I love
  14. Hedwaite

Really grateful I woke up breathing clearly. Allergies and a banging headache for the past couple days have sucked.
  15. Cal

Cal Active Member

A regular uneventful "day-in-the-life-of" day.
    fascination likes this.
  16. fascination

again, my bed...and a day where I can just go back there....taught spin, no energy, headache....so glad I don't have to work anymore today
  17. Loki

Loki Active Member

I'm not Catholic but for some reason, I'm happy Pope John Paul was made a saint.
    Go figure...
  18. fascination

I was happier about john the 23rd....but that's a long story
  19. fascination

family is treating me well today....very grateful
  20. SwayWithMe

SwayWithMe Active Member

We had some of my favorite people over for a dinner party tonight, and I still made it to the studio to dance for an hour afterwards :)