Happy and/or Random Thoughts #2

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by pygmalion, Apr 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

Wait. You mean say something good about myself? :shock::shock::shock: New concept over here...

T_E

2. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Ahem. *clears throat* No comment. You said it all, yourself, darlin'. :rolleyes:

3. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

I think you'd better say 3 or 4 a day;)

4. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

Nice day but I'm spending indoors.....
    Anyway getting my ducks in order for my upcoming move. Sarted by requesting quotes from a couple companies for energy audits so I can have one done on my place. Also thinking of carpet cleaning. I wonder if anyone cleanes the carpets in their homes, other then vacuuming and what the best way is to get a really deep clean. Want to do this as soon after my closing on the 8th of May. If I get it professionaly done how much would 4 rooms cost?

5. fascination

I really reccommend buying your own machine...they are much lighter than rentals and really do a good job these days....just as good as the pros IMO...on a lucky day that about 150 for three rooms last time I checked

6. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

It depends on the company. My brother has done this type of work with a friend of his, and they can charge heap loads of money, but that's mainly for apartment complexes etc. So, when you call the company make sure that you tell them what all you need done, because they might not need to bring everything that they own to clean your place etc. (which can cost money if they have to use all of their vans etc.). And call around and get estimates, because from what my brother said everyone charges differently.

7. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

Is this like fruit and veggies? 3-4 a day?
    You people are weird. Praise myself... what kind of person thought that up?

T_E

8. pygmalion

Not sure who thought them up, actually. I just know that affirmations work for me. :D

9. fascination

4 lessons in 4 days this week...swoon...and all is very well in the world today on a variety of levels...I almost feel sane..going back to work tomorrow...

10. latingal

latingal Moderator Staff Member

That's great! Every once in awhile the world decides to see it our way and cooperate at least a little! Glad to hear things are going well....

Had great lessons with my pro this last week! Can't wait for next week's lessons!

11. fascination

yes...I feel like the past six months have been a blur of insanity...but in the last two weeks I have planted flowrs and cleaned the house and sent out thank you notes...and danced for pleasure...and eaten doritos...well, I still need to read and knit, and unfortunately I go back back to work tomorrow but it is all beginning to feel bearable again..and I think pro and I have finally hit a comfort zone in dealing w/ each other which is important when you dance as many hours a week as we do....and dh and I had some really nice dates this week...golfing and the symphony...if I can just sleep through mother's day I think it might all be pretty good...oh and our boy graduates from high school in a few weeks and comes home...all good...and I went back to cantoring at church which was nice too

12. fascination

a happy successful one...;)

13. pygmalion

I'm so glad. So glad, f. :D

14. fascination

thanks...and the best part is that I doubt it is some sort of fleeting manic forced thing...more like a return to something I know deep down

15. pygmalion

Not sure what to say so as not to sound ... overly knowing, when I know not much.

I'm just praying for you and cheering you on in this next phase of your life. I know all will be well. :friend: :D

16. fascination

well we both know that you know an awful lot...and even if all isnt well...I'll just be content that a greater amount of it currently is....suffice it to say that I often find what I need in the garden....anyhow, ENOUGH

17. latingal

Absolutely great for you fascination! From little bits here and there I know you've been dealing with quite a bit, so I'm glad to hear you've had some time to do a few nice things for yourself. Hoping all continues down this better road...

18. latingal

more happy and random thoughts....I'm done gazing lovingly at my chocolate bunny...the little guy gets it tomorrow. :shock:

hey....he's a scharffenburger bunny, no way he's gonna' last any longer past easter....

19. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Lol! You are nicer than I am, because I would have kept the chocolate bunny myself!!! :D

20. latingal

heheh, you misunderstand....I'll be nibbling mr. bunny's ears this time tomorrow. Rather evil of me don't you think?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.