Happy and/or Random Thoughts #2

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by pygmalion, Apr 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RIdancer82

RIdancer82 New Member

That's exactly how I'm feeling about my easter chocolate too.....but I've been doing sooo good.... must not give in!! lol

I was at a dance friday night and a friend of mine was laughing at me because I had to make fake hems in my pants w/ safety pins since they were falling too low and ended up being too long to dance in because they have gotten quite big on me. She suggested I buy some new smaller pants.... I might not need to do that anymore if that chocolate gets too tempting, lol.
  2. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

why not tonight?;)
  3. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

:shock: Chocolate bunnies? Two weeks later? Ya gotta be kiddin' me!! My chocolate bunnies are history! :lol:
  4. fascination

lol ...just dont get this whole chocolate. thing...now a bunny made of cheese...there ya go
  5. fascination

kinda freaked...dh was fine and then in an instant totally exhausted and wen to bed at 845...dh NEVER goes to bed before 11....did I mention I'm freaking?...it is very scarey
  6. pygmalion

I don't much care for chocolate, in general, either. But I have a long, long history with Easter candy. My late Grandmom made a big deal out of giving us kids giant chocolate bunnies and chocolate-covered, coconut-filled eggs, when I was little. I don't think the big coconut eggs exist anymore. But chocolate bunnies will always have meaning for me. OMG! I loved her so much. :cry: :D

*private moment with Grandmom* :notworth:
  7. latingal

latingal Moderator Staff Member

Hope everything is okay. Did he do anything out of normal routine the last day or so?
  8. latingal

had skinny cow lowfat ice cream sandwiches for tonight....:)
  9. latingal

You are better woman than I....I'm afraid there's no where for the bunny to hide....
  10. latingal

hey I'm an equal opportunity bunny gal....cheese babbit works for me too!
  11. fascination

yep...did I tell you about the ladies who made 100 filled eggs for my kids this year as a surprise since they knew my mom always did it?...very very nice....nice also to still have "private moments" to remember...am afraid that right now the ones I am remembering are not so hot...looking forward to the day when the more distant memories have as much power as the more recent ones
  12. fascination

nope...just very weird...he did get up a little early but nothing that merits such a sudden bizarre departure in his regular behavior...
  13. fascination

now I gotta say there is a special place in my heart for the reese's eggs...;)
  14. latingal

Wow, that is something...it's great to know there are people around that will make the effort to provide such a kindness. But from your posts fascination, I think you're the type of person that puts out for others on a regular basis - this might be one way the universe thanks you.

It'll come, until then sending positive thoughts and lots of hugs your way.
  15. pygmalion

You will. *hugs*
  16. lynn

lynn New Member

i'm so happy the tax season is over! i think 50% of my brain cells probably got sacrificed just for my own income tax!!
  17. cl5814

cl5814 New Member

I file my taxes as soon as i have all the forms to do it. By mid feb i usually have my refund in my bank account.

went to bikram yoga class and it was awesome. got to do some postures in bikram class that i just couldn't do in "regular" yoga class. the heat is apparently the magic factor. I'll probably be a bit sore tomorrow morning since there is no way i can make it to bikram yoga on tuesday. Will have to settle for pilates matwork & vibra train instead.
  18. pygmalion

Your own? Oh. I thought youwere talking about clients. *shrug*
  19. pygmalion

Uh oh. Gotta post more. My thirty post a day average is going down the ... ahem ... tubes. :? Seven posts since yesterday. :(

(This makes eight. :twisted: :lol: )
  20. pygmalion

Two things. And no, this isn't about my posting average,lol.

I met two truly wonderful men while at work today -- coworkers who made me feel like I belonged on their team. Wherever you are right now, E and J, much love to you both. And thank you. :D

And I also have to wonder aloud. How many bald women are there, out there? There's a woman I recently met who keeps a hair weave in her hair all the time, and now I know why. She got her hair done last weekend -- badly, I presume -- and I can see her bald scalp underneath. From the grapevine, I'm pretty sure it's not cancer. She's just bald -- not alopaecia (sp?) which is fairly common. I'm talking bald. *shudder* Poor thing. :?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.