Happy and/or Random Thoughts #2

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by pygmalion, Apr 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

pro is still sick...and boy a month went by really fast...
  2. fascination

hey my neighbor is stone cold bald w/ alopecia and deaf as a post...and she has a brand new boy friend at over 80 years old...and I am pretty sure she's havin' more fun than I am;)
  3. bjp22tango

bjp22tango Active Member

I am happy that I am not having a hard time cutting out most of my chocolate consumption. I would have thought that it would drive me crazy, but it has been suprisingly easy.

I'm still a chocoholic. I'm just not eating any. And I'm a fourth of the way toward my final weight loss goal!
  4. pr

pr New Member

LOL
  5. cornutt

cornutt Well-Known Member

Didn't we tell you to go take a vacation? ;)
  6. cornutt

I hear you. Our instructor is still down with her back injury. I haven't talked to her this week; she was supposed to be starting a different physical therapy. I wonder how she's doing.
  7. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Hello. My name is bjp22tango, and I'm a chocoholic.

They say that acknowledgement is the first step to conquering those pesky addictions, ya know. :wink:
  8. pygmalion

:lol: Oh yeah. I vaguely remember that. :rolleyes:
  9. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

hmmm...it's been a while for me too.

Having a broiled steak in a few minutes. :)
  10. pygmalion

I had a subway sub. Horrible day. Just too tired to think about food, other than the fact that I have to eat to survive. Blech!

At least tomorrow's Friday. I genuinely hope that helps.
  11. RIdancer82

RIdancer82 New Member

Hi. My name is RIdancer82 and I too am a chocoholic!

lol, um.... I don't think that's going to help conquer it..... but then again, I'm not sure that I want to, lol ;)
  12. fascination

really sorry to hear about it P....and hope your recent house guest thing is okay
  13. latingal

latingal Moderator Staff Member

Hello, my name is latingal and I too am a chocoholic.

And I am also the most vile of the vile, a supplier to chocoholics. I like to ply other chocoholics with home made truffles whenever I find the time.

I also must admit to being in the last stages of consuming my scharffenberger chocolate easter bunny. My sins multiply.

May the chocolate gods that watch over the universe have pity on me....
  14. MacMoto

MacMoto New Member

latingal, I wish I had a friend who could supply home made truffles!
    And you cannot be that bad a chocoholic if your easter bunny has lasted as long as this!

Yes I too am a chocoholic... :roll:
  15. Sagitta

Marinating chicken drumsticks. Got about 7 in a lemon/vinegar/pepper mix. Another 7 in cafrael masala mix, which I shall grill.

And I just had a piece of melting swiss chocolate....
  16. cornutt

Good, I need a new connection... :p
  17. latingal

"step in to my parlour said the spider to the fly...." ;)

cornutt, if you're ever out my way and we meet up - chocolate truffles for all!
  18. latingal

Scotland eh? Don't think the truffles would endure the trip via mail...but as I posted to cornutt, if you ever happen to be out my way....:D
  19. latingal

There's a bbq and we weren't invited? I can smell those drumsticks on the west coast sagitta!
  20. Sagitta

Well then you are one-up on me as they are still marinating and I cannot smell anything!!

I've decided to take some chorizo suasage and cook that with peppers and ground turkey (97% fat-free), throw in some onions...and spices...shouldn't turn out too bad... I think.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.