Happy and/or Random Thoughts #2

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by pygmalion, Apr 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

and he's also the only other blonde lefty in the family...and has a slight lazy eye just as I did when I was little...we have an understanding, he and I
  2. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

I don't know why I'm smiling right now. Oh yeah, the thought of Max's butt keeps coming up in my head lol! Is butt spelled with one t or two t's by the way lol? I guess I don't know that for sure lol. Who cares about the spelling though... what am I saying???

Steps back into the DWTS thread to talk more about Max's butt.:raisebro:
  3. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Two. As in buttocks. Unless I'm mistaken. But then, considering the topic at ... ahem ... hand, who cares about the spelling? You said it sister. :lol:
  4. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

:raisebro: Runs back to DWTS thread!!! ;)
  5. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

worked this week ...good to be back with hospice...also worked today counseling engaged couples...and won schlarship $$ this week at comp....time to buy gown...
  6. pygmalion

Sounds like a good week/weekend. :D
  7. Shooshoo

Shooshoo New Member

Look who's talking :) .
  8. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

I've decided to hell with my school and to look for a school with a dance program!!! Hey, I'm excited about this!!! So it's a good thing I promise lol! ;)
  9. Shooshoo

Shooshoo New Member

Good luck!!! :p
  10. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Lol! Thanks! I just hope I have enough grants to cover the costs, but we will see!!! ;)
  11. pygmalion

I always am. Not often. :lol:
  12. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

:shock: Heeey. I keep on trying to catch you online in order to have a (PM or IM) chat and I never can! *pout*

T_E
  13. Medira

Medira New Member

*jumps in a little late*

Shooshoo, he's just precious. :)

I don't have any nieces or nephews yet, but my cousin has two precious little girls. They're gorgeous and blonde with big blue eyes and such amazing amounts of attitude in such little bodies.

Fascination, you're a lefty too? Yay! Left-handed people of the world, unite!
  14. cl5814

cl5814 New Member

Close girlfriend's health is not well. She was there for me over the last few years when i felt down or needed to just talk to someone about my day. Now we are separated by thousands of miles and i can't really be there for her because of time difference. I can understand some of what she is going through.....yet it is more difficult than that.

Would flowers help to really show my presence and thoughts ? Would a relaxing massage be better to help her have a good night's sleep after a long day ? (only a college aged kid in house and no husband to treat a mom when she needs tender care...)

Girlfriend, may you get better soon.
  15. pygmalion

Wow. You sound like a good friend. :D In here shoes, I'd appreciate your thoughtfulness most of all. But a massage sure sounds good to me. :wink:
  16. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

I finally had the courage to talk to my mom over the phone about how I hated my school! I told her about how it was so big and how unimpressed I was when it came to the teachers etc. Well, instead of crying about it like I thought I would, she told me to make up a list of things that I like to do like cooking and dancing etc. and to think of maybe getting an entry level job for a while in those fields if possible then maybe going back to school if that's something that I enjoy doing rather than staying in a field that has a tough competition as it is! I was so happy to hear this, because I love doing those things, but have never thought about them as a career. But now I don't feel bad about not having that top job like some of the other members of my family do, and to find something that I like! I feel so relieved now! No more computers!!! Wohoo!!! :p

(I mean unless I am writing on this forum though of course!!! I'm to addicted to ever turn back now!!!:raisebro: )
  17. pygmalion

Wow. Your Mom sounds so cool. :D
  18. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Awe thanks. She is cool. I mean she was a bit disappointed, but it's like what she said... she didn't find out what she wanted to do until she was 50 lol, and she had a degree and everything before that. So yeah... it helps that there are so many options out there in the world, but sometimes I wonder if there are to many for I'd like to try them all!!!;)
  19. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

Happy thoughts!!

I just bought a bunch of stuff by the Gotan Project that I love—some nice trance-y tangos, two very unusual valses (one which is extremely syncopated, I dream of finding a leader who could dance it well), and a bunch of fun milongas.

I randomly found another milonga which I love and hear when I go dancing, but never knew what it was (Montserrat by Orquesta del Plata).

I found a whole other cd of AT music, which has been ordered and should arrive in a couple days. Again, it was something that I always hear played at milongas but never knew what it was. Lo, and behold, I found it, and it will soon be mine (cd is Tango, by Debayres).

Good thing I open the mail and file the bills so my DH doesn’t see the credit card statements!!
  20. pygmalion

Random thought: It's H O T here, in my house. 90 degrees F, maybe. But I refuse to use the AC. Gosh darn it!! I just turned the heater off about three weeks ago. The AC will have to wait.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.