Happy and/or Random Thoughts #3

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by samina, Oct 12, 2007.

1. samina

samina Well-Known Member

i don't do dried mint... lol. but quick, snatch that yummy stuff up & throw it in some hot water for fresh tea, eddie... YUM.

2. samina

samina Well-Known Member

wish it were scarf weather here... not yet. been so dang tropical...

3. samina

samina Well-Known Member

happy thought... it's nice to wear hair down for a change. wash-n-go...

4. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Almost always wear it up - only when its drying is it down. Infact., most people would not recognize me - DP met me at the YCC a week or so and it was down, the only way he recognized me was by my perennial notebook computer (better known as ED's brain).

5. LucyDiamond

LucyDiamond Active Member

Congratulations!!!

6. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

If it did, I'd be loving them.

7. Indiana_Jay

Indiana_Jay Active Member

Holy cow! That's pretty impressive for less than two weeks of membership! Look out, Fascination! (grin).

Congrats, MBB :applause:

-IJ

8. samina

samina Well-Known Member

ditto! contrats, MBB :)

9. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

Cokay..then...Congrats. :)

10. and123

and123 Well-Known Member

note to self:
    I work with complete IMBECILES!

11. meow

meow New Member

MBB, Congrats. :eek: Do you sit on DF all day and night?:rolleyes:

12. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

I don't want to find out the or else, so congrats!!! :p

Well, I had an interesting day at work. I'm looking for an apartment, and I talked about this today. Well, the guy that I went to the club with told me that there was space by where he lived. Then he talked about how he thinks that the one above him has already been filled, but that he would see on Sunday if there were any others in the building with him. The thing is that I already know the people that run it since I met them at the club too except at the time I had no idea what they did. So, I know the people, and I know I have him to count on. But what was also funny is that he came over to help the new guy sitting next to me, and he started playing with my hair and talked about how soft it was. So, it was a fun day. Well, for me anyways. Some of the others got a talking to for their behavior and lack of work ethics. I haven't got any talking to since day one, and I'm going to keep my fingers crossed hoping that I don't ever get a talking to. ;)

13. elisedance

elisedance New Member

I figured koala parts. Its the Australian answer to the Godfather.

[Oh, and MBB: more congrats, don't send any more, please!]

14. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

had a lovely day w/ my dtr...other than locking my keys in the car and going to the cemetary...we bought her a new flute and went to the mall for clothes and had a nice breakfast with my dad and a nice lunch alone...good day...

15. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Yeah, you prefer yours live, green, and...smooth. ;)

16. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

Good Morning Dance-Forums! :D

17. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

morning dp. :)

Dancing tonight, and I may not have to drive, too. Getting a ride.

18. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

Hi Sagitta!

Won't be dancing tonight. Maybe tomorrow night at an engagement party. And no, not an engagement party for me and the SO. ;)

We'll be watching movie after cooking eating and enjoying yummy home cooked meal with a bottle of wine. :cool:

19. samina

samina Well-Known Member

dontcha know it... ;)

20. samina

samina Well-Known Member

day 4 at new job was an all-day "campus" event with everyone coming back to the home office for in-houses courses, feasting, and a surprisingly entertaining quarterly meeting... followed by an evening of way too many complimentary cocktails at the local watering hole.

very enjoyable.