Happy and/or Random Thoughts #3

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by samina, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

The aroma of food cooking.
  2. Lioness

Lioness Well-Known Member

Yes. I think so.

And I usually wash darks and whites. Reds go in with darks. Underwear gets washed seperately, because it's a PITA to hang out each bit individually. Wouldn't be as bad if I washed clothes more than about twice a month, but...
  3. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

Nothing like starting the day off right with filing about four months of bills and whatnot. Eeesh. And now onto updating the budget and scheduling bills to be paid.
  4. Sagitta

Me too Peaches. Not sure what happened, but I have about two months worth of filing of papers to do. Got to catch up and get back on track.
  5. cornutt

cornutt Well-Known Member

Lots of politics relating to our project at work. But it's all way above our pay grade, so we get to be spectators and point and laugh. Maybe place a few side bets. :cool:
  6. Lioness

Just made some amazing roast lamb!

[​IMG]
    Sagitta and j_alexandra like this.
  7. Lioness

And now BF thinks I'm a cooking goddess. The way to a man's heart is through his stomach, I tell ya*.

*though my ample, uh, charm helps with that too :D
    cornutt, XL_PT, Sagitta and 2 others like this.
  8. samina

samina Well-Known Member

Sounds not unfamiliar...one of my teams actually started a pool, betting on a date when a critical milestone will be met. I'm going long... :)
  9. Purr

Purr Well-Known Member

Purchaed airline tickets this morning to visit a friend in Houston in December. :cool:
    j_alexandra likes this.
  10. j_alexandra

j_alexandra Well-Known Member

Found a good fare? Care to share?
  11. Sagitta

You can interpret this in so many ways.... :D I cook pretty well, so the ladies are out of luck in that area, or not so influential anyway.
  12. Sagitta

Need to get ready to go and pick up my weekly CSA share in a few. Looking forward to fresh veggies. :)
  13. cornutt

cornutt Well-Known Member

I find both to be quite effective. :cool:
    Lioness likes this.
  14. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

15. Purr

Purr Well-Known Member

I got a decent price on round trip tickets through United. Both flights are non-stop, and arrival and departure times are convenient. The only drawback is the plane is the next thing to a puddle jumper. The last time I took I flew on a similar plane, I boarded from the tarmac.

My options were somewhat limited, with the criteria of non-stop a must. This was the best option for me.
  16. Sagitta

17. Lioness

And then BF cooked me dinner...roast chicken breast stuffed with Camembert, wrapped in bacon.

Yum.
    Sagitta likes this.
  18. Sagitta

Tai Chi after a long looong time. Worked on "Step Up and Raise Hands" to "White Stork Spreads Wings" of the 108 move set. Am making this part of my regular routine once again.
  19. Sagitta

Tai Chi after a long looong time. Worked on "Step Up and Raise Hands" to "White Stork Spreads Wings" of the 108 move set. Am making this part of my regular routine once again.
  20. Lioness

Did a relief shift at another store...was really quiet, so I pretty much spent the three hours I was there cleaning their coffee machine. It was gross.

Steel wool to the milk jugs and the group handles. Much hot water for the rest of the machine. Don't know how they could possibly let it get that bad.

I'm going to grow an avocado tree!
  21. Sagitta

How long until you get fruit?