Happy and/or Random Thoughts #3

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by samina, Oct 12, 2007.

1. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

That's hilarious. He's been over sixty for what? Four weeks? And you're already using his senior discount. Go you! *grin*
    chachachacat likes this.
  2. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

You're sure you're not under FBI surveillance or something? ;)
  3. bordertangoman

bordertangoman Well-Known Member

watching myself dance a demo, when Laura laughs at my little milonga steps...
  4. 3wishes

3wishes Well-Known Member

Dragged DH to Bed, Bath and Beyond (did I mention? I'm going through every stinking closet, drawer, shelve in the house and bagging, tagging, throwing, donating? and re-organizing? poor him my retirement is really messing him up), to get a box pac of shoe box containers and odds and ends - while standing in line - lady behind me asked...do you have coupons for everything? uhhh, nope, just the one for 20% off one item...she proceeds to stuff a ton of 20% off coupons into my hands, saying to me and DH, these never expire....and my parents save every one of them for me - here - take these - I have plenty more at home. SCORE!!! heh heh heh. Run back and get that Cake Pop Pan. YES!
  5. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

It is Thursday. Possible work on balboa demo tonight locally or drive 1.5 hrs first for west coast swing class then dance, followed by latin. Both places are ones I have been meaning to check out. hmmmm Choices! Choices!
  6. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

One of these days I'll invent a foolproof way of organizing a linen closet and keeping it organized, even with the addition of husbands into the mix, and then I'll be rich!
    Lioness and pygmalion like this.
  7. pygmalion

Random and grumpy thought: I really wish that internet creeps and spammers would stop posting stupidness and profanity on DF. Yes. I know it gets deleted. I just don't want to even see it. It gets on my nerves. Just sayin.
  8. chachachacat

chachachacat Well-Known Member

I had a great time at the Beverly Hills Hotel! GORGEOUSNESS everywhere!! Beautiful room, fabulous bathroom, walk-in closet/dressing room, huge private patio with two chaise lounges and a table for four. Giant tub, bubble bath! Excellent food! Drinks in the Polo Lounge. Ahhhh, luxury makes me so happy, I was born to be rich,
    what happened??
  9. pygmalion

I often ask myself that, as well. *sigh*

I am so glad you had fun, btw,
    chachachacat likes this.
  10. pygmalion

Random: Why does DS say "Be Tee Double You" instead of "by the way?" Does he not realize that it takes more effort to abbreviate than it would to just say it? Or does he just think he's being cooler?
  11. DrDoug

DrDoug Active Member

Obfuscation is hip. Kay double you eye em?
    samina likes this.
  12. pygmalion

Thanks for clearing that up. I thought he was just being a doofus. lol.
  13. NURDRMS

NURDRMS Well-Known Member

New 600 thread count sheets...OMG, I'm in heaven.
    j_alexandra and chachachacat like this.
  14. wonderwoman

wonderwoman Active Member

15. Lioness

Lioness Well-Known Member

16. pygmalion

[huffy] I decided not to say hi because, the last time WW did one of her drive-bys, I took twenty minutes to write a thoughtful response to whatever she'd asked, and she never bothered to come back and reply or even acknowledge my post. I get trying to be less vocal online. I don't get ignoring one of the few people who still acknowledges your DF existence. Just sayin. [/huffy]

I do care about her, though.

Hi WW.
  17. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

well ...if anything will goad a response, criticism usually works...so you've probably done it now
    nikkitta likes this.
  18. mindputtee

mindputtee Well-Known Member

Thanksgiving is the day after tomorrow!! Going to nom so much!
  19. pygmalion

That was the idea. ;)
  20. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

well...okay then...enjoy