Happy and/or Random Thoughts #3

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by samina, Oct 12, 2007.

1. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

What can I say? I've gotta be me. :D
  2. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

and have fun...
  3. pygmalion

That's what we girls want. ;)

Random: What I didn't want to see today: Teenagers making out in Gamestop. Yes. They were so overcome by passion that they had to stink each others faces off right in the middle of the floor in Gamestop. Blech. Must have talk with DS about how tacky this is.
  4. pygmalion

Random: If I am ever stranded on a desert island with access to only one dish, I want it to be beans and rice. Om nom nom.
  5. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

Hmmm...I wonder...what would I choose to eat if I was stranded on a desert island...?

If you were stranded on a desert island with only one composer's music to listen to, what would it be? Personally, I've never been able to decide if it would be Bach or Beethoven. But definitely one of those two.
  6. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

food=tacos..mine/spicy high quality ground beef , sharp cheddar cheese, hot sauce, green salad olives, lettuce optional, on hard corn shell...

music; no possible way to narrow that down, but it wouldn't be classical...it would likely be some cd of my favorite viennese waltzes
  7. wonderwoman

wonderwoman Active Member

You are SOOOOO full of it!!!!!! You did not!!! And you also aren't being sincerely huffy. :p

I actually didn't visit the site at all after that post and before this one from last night, so I didn't get to see if there were responses. If you quote me I get a notification, other than that it's lost in whatever thread it was in (recipes or wine thread?)
  8. wonderwoman

wonderwoman Active Member

She's gone and fed the animals, eh...
  9. pygmalion

Hah! I knew you'd be back. And you're right. I try not to waste my energy on huffy, much less on sincerely huffy. lol.

But yes. I did take the time to respond to you and no, unless a thread is going fast and furious, I don't always respond with a quote. And that was weeks (if not months) ago, so I am not sure what your comment or my response were about, although I seem to remember them having something to do with your living where you do now and how you're getting along. I could be remembering that wrong, though.*shrug*

Long story short. It's nice to "see" you, from time to time. :)
  10. pygmalion

That's right. Alone on a desert island with tacos. Lovin the visual. :)

I'll have to give some thought to what I'd want for my soundtrack. Hmm...
  11. pygmalion

Okay. Thought process complete. I want a custom CD (mix tape, if you speak old school) with Simon and Garfunkel's The Boxer, Smokey Robinson and the Miracles Ooh Baby Baby, Cat Stevens' Morning Has Broken, Nat King Cole The Ruby and the Pearl, Erik Satie Gymnopedie #1, Kansas Dust in the Wind, Eric Clapton Old Love, James Brown Funky Good Time, The Dixie Cups Going to the Chapel, Schubert The Unfinished Symphony, The Beatles Let It Be, The Fresh Prince Summertime, Libera Me from the Faure Requiem, Tuck and Patty Heaven Down Here, Manhattan Transfer Ray's Rock House, Lucky Dube Hold On, Sam Cooke She Was Only Sixteen, Jason Mraz I'm Yours, and The Temptations version of Silent Night. These songs/pieces would make me happy forever.

Better make a CD in case I get stranded. lol.
  12. pygmalion

Oh crap! I left out The Carpenters For All We Know.

How in the he double hockey sticks can I survive eternity without The Carpenters?
  13. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Will all that fit on one CD?
  14. pygmalion

Hey. It's my fantasy world in which I get to eat beans and rice every day. In my world, CDs last 900 minutes. So there.

[​IMG]
  15. j_alexandra

j_alexandra Well-Known Member

Easily. Very, very easily. ;-)
  16. pygmalion

Too funny. I started liking The Carpenters in rebellion from my sister who is very much like you and who thinks the Carpenters are spawn of the devil. Spawn of the devil = gotta check it out. *grin*
  17. chachachacat

chachachacat Well-Known Member

Nice CD, P! Love Ray's Rock House, forgot all about it for years. Gotta download...
  18. pygmalion

Thanks. After having had some turkey, pie and a nap, I'm thinking I'd probably add Metallica Nothing Else Matters.

Gotta love 900 minute CDs. :D
  19. Lioness

Lioness Well-Known Member

Why am I up at 7am to dye my hair? This is a new kind of crazy.
  20. NURDRMS

NURDRMS Well-Known Member

Oooh, love this idea! Food for desert island, steak - medium rare, baked potato with salt and butter, spinach salad. small piece of dark chocolate for dessert. Glass of shiraz.

Music: Bad to the Bone by George Thorogood, Thriller by MJ, The Clapping Song by Ray Russell, We are the Champions by Queen, Dream a Little Dream of Me by the Mommas and the Poppas, Big Ten Inch by Aerosmith, What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong, Get up Offa that Thing by James Brown, I Get a Kick Out of You by Ella Fitzgerald, Jump Jive and Wail by Brian Setzer Orchestra, A Little Less Conversation by Elvis, Operator by Manhattan Transfer, The Chapel by the Dixie Cups, and Walking on Sunshine by Katrina and the Waves.