Happy and/or Random Thoughts #3

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by samina, Oct 12, 2007.

1. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

I have no clue...I only know that it is NOT because I have a history of searching out that sort of thing
  2. samina

samina Well-Known Member

I always have a chuckle when I see what's "trending" when I log into my mail account. I image, yes it's trending...right out of the office of those that handle that list, based on advertising budgets, political influences, and such.
  3. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

True.

This is part of the reason I never bought into the vilify Michael Jackson thing. The guy may have been strange, but I honestly believe he never had a chance to be normal. Being a millionaire when you're under ten years old tends to distort things, IMHO.

That said, from what I just read, the kid on 2 1/2 Men wasn't scheduled to be featured in the last two episodes of this season and his future with the show is now uncertain.

WTTW. Never believe your own hype. *sigh*
  4. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

Something that can be hung on the baby carrier that moves, that they can pull and makes a sound, put in their mouth...I see how many young ones enjoy these sorts of things...if not usable now it would be put to use within months. A cute bootie/shoe or hat? Cute clothes if you have ideas of sizes?
  5. Sagitta

The aroma of Christmas sweets, Christmas treats...those stocking stuffers will be ready soon. So far bolinhas, lemony coconut sweet cupcakes, nankatais, and three types of milk toffee...hmmm
  6. 3wishes

3wishes Well-Known Member

Just got a phone call from ex-workplace...begging for cookie plater New York Cheesecake Cookies, Not Your MaMas Oatmeal Cookies, Lemon Pucker Power Bars, my own personal Christmas Biscotti and my very fun "mice" (chocolate covered cherries - that look like mice)...and I do mean they are begging and not to forget the Stuffoli..HA! Isn't it nice to be missed? at least for something other than a desk job. wink.
  7. 3wishes

Just got a phone call from ex-work...begging for New York Cheesecake Cookies, Not Your MaMas Oatmeal Cookies, Lemon Pucker Power Bars, my own personal Christmas Biscotti and my very fun "mice" (chocolate covered cherries - that look like mice)...and I do mean they are begging and not to forget the Stuffoli..HA! Isn't it nice to be missed, and not for the desk work either, wink!
  8. 3wishes

Baby Einstein Music CD's. - Each and every one of my nephews as well as my own grandchildren received, from us, several of the Baby Einstein Music choices...when they were newborn to 6 months old, covering their first Christmas,,,,they loved the music,,,and parents loved the music too as they also took it in the car to play for the babies so it was a familiar thing, not just when rocking their kids in the house.
  9. chomsky

chomsky Well-Known Member

I need to find a way to bake cookies and give my friends...what kind I wonder...I'm a bit stuck but it'll all be clear in the end!!!
  10. mindputtee

mindputtee Well-Known Member

Professor brought donuts to our 8 am final.
    Joe likes this.
  11. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

Mmm...halvah.
  12. Sagitta

A treat that I like.
  13. Lioness

Lioness Well-Known Member

I'm going on holiday tomorrow! 5 days with BF's family, just chilling and not having to work the busiest retail week of the year.

Also, big relationship step forward? We're addressing our presents as "From us" rather than "From me". We're an Us now.

I'm so excited for Christmas. And everything.
    Sagitta, pygmalion and fascination like this.
  14. pygmalion

Have you ever seen the movie, "It Happened One Night?" Great movie. Academy Award winner from 1934? I think. Your post makes me want to burst into a random song some guy in the movie was singing ...

"Young people in loooove ... are very seldom hungry. Young people in looooove ... are almost never hungry."

You have to watch the movie to get the context. American Great Depression era movie. But still, the take-home message is about young people in loooove. That's exactly how you sound.

Enjoy, L. Enjoy. :)
  15. Phil Owl

Phil Owl Active Member

Do ghosts believe in humans?
  16. pygmalion

Yes. Any questions? :D
  17. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Since they were once human themselves...
  18. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

I just got the absolutely nicest email from my branch chief regarding the non-promotion. He said a lot of things that I truly needed to hear. Apart from the immediate tears, he's made me feel much better about things this morning.

...still bitter though...
  19. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

so glad Richard Engel was released...for all the obvious reasons but also because he is on the list of men I like to drool over...I don't know his orientation and I don't care
  20. wonderwoman

wonderwoman Active Member

I'm really just now seeing this message :)