Happy and/or Random Thoughts #3

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by samina, Oct 12, 2007.

1. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

You are so endearingly insane. But let me just out it out there. There's only ONE acceptable Bic Cristal pen color, and it ain't blue.

Just sayin.

ETA: Incidentally I just bought a pack (in the right color) at Target. 10 for $1.14.

2. pygmalion

Cream puff? Eclair?

I can't decide which one is a bigger slice of heaven. Mmmm. It makes me happy just thinking of both.

3. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

Ahem. Non-blue pens are wrong. Full stop.
    Non-ball point pens are wrong. Full stop.*

*Exception granted for fountain pens (either cartridge or bladder), or dip pens.

4. pygmalion

Blasphemy. That's right. Evil thoughts on an unprecedented scale. ;)

mindputtee likes this.
  5. wonderwoman

wonderwoman Active Member

I LOVE eclairs! Those are dangerous!

6. Peaches

Damn you people! Now you've gotten it into my head to make cream puffs...and do you realize how annoying they are to make?! Sigh. I know where my Saturday just went.

7. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

that is one small blessing from God...I have no interest in any bakery item

8. Peaches

Definitely count your blessings. Definitely! I can take or leave chocolate, but almost any sort of bread or pasta is about impossible to resist.

9. wonderwoman

wonderwoman Active Member

Pastries and cheese are my destruction.

10. fascination

no interest in bread...pasta is a problem...cheese is a problem

11. pygmalion

Cheese cake. Cheeese danish. Cheeeese blintzes. Bagels and cream cheeeeeeese.

Just sayin.

12. fascination

no...I tolerate cheese cake b/c people insist that I have a birthday cake...the rest of it? no

13. Peaches

Can't seep. Lying awake pondering tomorrow. Tomorrow I have The Talk with current acting boss; it's taken less than a week and the micromanaging is in full swing (with both myself and my programmer having been fully sidelined on the projects she and I have run successfully for years). Not to mention, my latest project (which temporarily away boss has asked me to take on, and which i am, or was, very excited about) she has about fully taken over and is looking to relegate me to menial grunt work at her hypercontrolling discretion. Tomorrow I am going to discuss the situation with her. This is intolerable, and it's not even one week in. Must stop pondering.

DH must also stop snoring. ...any day now...no, really, it's almost like white noise...except annoying, and sleep-inhibiting...

14. pygmalion

Oh. My. Goodness!

I'm pretty sure this qualifies as treason against Cheese Nation. :p

15. pygmalion

*sigh*

Good luck.

16. bordertangoman

bordertangoman Well-Known Member

I rue the day I lost my scheaffer periscope fountain pen, these days schaeffers cost a small fortune....it had a beautiful fine nib.

17. bordertangoman

bordertangoman Well-Known Member

damn you Peaches!:confused: ..there's a reconditioned one on ebay and I can't help myself.. I have to bid....:cool:

18. mindputtee

mindputtee Well-Known Member

I love fountain pens, I had one that came from who knows where that I absolutely loved, but it's gone missing. Second to fountain pens would have to be felt tipped or the sharpie pens, they just write so smoothly.

And black is truly the only acceptable pen color. No question about it.

pygmalion likes this.
  19. Peaches

You all are so wrong it must hurt you to be alive. :p. :). (Standard fun "insult" between DH and me. No real offense intended.)

pygmalion and bordertangoman like this.
  20. Peaches

Happy thought: conversation with acting boss went very well. Waters smoothed, understanding reached, partnership forged.

21. pygmalion

Hehe! I'd rather be dead than write with a BLUE pen. *shudder*