Happy and/or Random Thoughts #3

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by samina, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

How long were they unopened?

I once had a Snickers bar that I was saving for a long time, but never got to find out whether or not it went bad because ants got to it first!
  2. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

ants got through the closed wrapper?...wow
  3. nikkitta

nikkitta Well-Known Member

I don't see a "best by" date on the bag, but I estimate it's about 4 years old. Maybe since they were almond M&Ms, the nuts got nasty. YUCK YUCK YUCK
  4. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

Another sunny warm day! Have had about 6/7 in a row! :)
  5. Aura

Aura Active Member

Finals are done! Huzzah! Now I can dance five days a week. Oooh and my city's chapter of USA Dance is having a ballroom social. Will be my first time at one of these events. This week is going to be sweet.
    cornutt likes this.
  6. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Oh, for sure. The oils in the nuts turn rancid.
  7. fascination

8. nikkitta

nikkitta Well-Known Member

I suspected as much... wow, surprised I didn't get the trots after eating a few.
  9. Cal

Cal Active Member

Today, three out of the five mirrors at the studio where I practice were clutter-free, clean and usable. It was great!
    (But.... well, over to the whining thread.....)
  10. Lioness

Lioness Well-Known Member

Got two English assignments back...79% for both of them! That's pretty much the highest grade I've had in a couple of years.

Wooooooo! Distinctions again!

Also my tutor didn't notice it was handed in late and didn't take marks off.
    stash likes this.
  11. Mr 4 styles

Mr 4 styles Well-Known Member

met brooke burke on the set of DWTS

that was kewl
    Sagitta likes this.
  12. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

An early day home and no outside evening adventures! Looking forward to this.
    fascination likes this.
  13. stash

stash Well-Known Member

I am grateful for the last day of classes!
  14. fascination

kitties and a dinner planned at a resto tonight...yay...I am beat
  15. mindputtee

mindputtee Well-Known Member

I love when I'm looking at dress sites and find dresses owned by people I know on them.
  16. DanceMentor

DanceMentor Administrator

Back was sore for a couple of days, and feeling a little better. Beautiful, sunny day today.
  17. JudeMorrigan

JudeMorrigan Well-Known Member

I got my car back from the body shop this morning, will get (not so) shiny new tires on it tomorrow and head to Nashville Sunday. It's nice having things get back to normal.
  18. Purr

Purr Well-Known Member

Over the weekend I took inventory of what I need to buy in anticipation of local multi-studio dance event in a couple of weeks. Surprisingly, the damage is pretty light this time: eyelash glue, favorite Neutrogena highlighter blush, and dance tights. It could, and usually is, a lot worse.
  19. 3wishes

3wishes Well-Known Member

DH, not allowed to "exercise" but is allowed to walk,,,talked about returning to group lesson for beginning social foxtrot and rumba so he can "do something" other than just plain walk, he loves the rumba because he hardly has to do anything...YES !!!~~! She leaps for joy (that would be me,,,leaping...that is...if I could leap without breaking a bone).
    singndance, j_alexandra and stash like this.
  20. 3wishes

3wishes Well-Known Member

:) Ultimate happiness,,,,for those that understand this.
    Final SCORE...."wife, kids, family, ext. family and friends - Knockout Punch.....Grimm Reaper - ZERO.
    Welcome home babe! and yes, you can keep the Frosted Flakes but everything else is already gone...so says the kids.