Happy and/or Random Thoughts #3

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by samina, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Aura

Aura Active Member

I was just looking on the "Facebook Etiquette in the Ballroom" thread, and it reminded me that not having a Facebook makes me pretty happy. It's one less thing for me to keep track of, not that I have to.
  2. Lioness

Lioness Well-Known Member

You know you're a dancer when "I just spent $276 on 40 gross of rhinestones" is not an entirely unreasonable statement...
  3. NURDRMS

NURDRMS Well-Known Member

Ha! Yep, last month when the wildfires were approaching our house, one of the few things I packed in case we had to evacuate was my supply of rhinestones. I figured the home insurance folks would have a hard time understanding a claim for a couple hundred gross of rhinestones...
    stash likes this.
  4. stash

stash Well-Known Member

My bf starts his first post doc position today :) Yay! It's been a long time coming and I'm so happy and proud of him. Now if only I was graduating in the super near future.... lol
    cornutt and fascination like this.
  5. dancelvr

dancelvr Well-Known Member

Post #1000 coming up....now! :)
    samina, fascination and j_alexandra like this.
  6. FancyFeet

FancyFeet Well-Known Member

I'm on vacation!
  7. Lioness

Ordered my rhinestones from Elite Crystals Monday lunchtime...arrived Thursday morning. Hong Kong to Australia. Super impressed, and the stones are great quality.
  8. Aura

Aura Active Member

Shark Week is on The Discovery Channel this week. Bad week to be a seal, but absolutely awesome to be me! :joyful:
  9. Lioness

Ohh yeah...company is getting flavoured syrups for coffee...about time!

Now I can be a great barista in three different flavours!
  10. JudeMorrigan

JudeMorrigan Well-Known Member

I just signed up for this year's Dragoncon. I do, of course, love me some dancing, but I think it'll do me some good to do something that involves neither dance nor staring at a computer screen.
    Lioness likes this.
  11. chomsky

chomsky Well-Known Member

Thanks for the idea Aura, I did the same just now...
  12. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

having a bunch of fun cooking today....I am too busy on mondays and tuesdays to cook so sunday is usually a big cooking day; ratatouille with sausage, scalloped potatoes and ham w/ broccoli, asian slaw salad, baked sirloin steaks with mushrooms and peppers, garlic bread, kolaczkis with raspberries on the side
    mindputtee likes this.
  13. Lioness

Finally own my dream jacket. This baby is perfect.
  14. cornutt

cornutt Well-Known Member

Really liking my new wheels. The old Altima's been a good car but it's time to pass it on.
  15. dancelvr

dancelvr Well-Known Member

Don't keep us in suspense...what did you get? :)
  16. cornutt

Well... uh...

Don't tell anyone, but...

Porsche Boxster S
  17. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice
  18. cornutt

19. NURDRMS

NURDRMS Well-Known Member

So, I've been wondering...how does Schroeder play the piano so well with those short, stubby fingers?
  20. cornutt

Well, it's a really small piano. Still can't figure how he operates the pedals.