Happy and/or Random Thoughts #3

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by samina, Oct 12, 2007.

1. stash

stash Well-Known Member

One of the TBA numbers out on the floor this weekend was 666.... Idk how well they did though
  2. Sania

Sania Active Member

I may have to use that one next time I MC!

Of course we would have to _be_ ahead of schedule for it to work :)
  3. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

"Also, I can kill you with my brain."
    mindputtee and Lioness like this.
  4. nikkitta

nikkitta Well-Known Member

happy and random: gingerbread.
  5. FancyFeet

FancyFeet Well-Known Member

Yummy, yummy free cupcake with red swirly icing from Sephora this afternoon.

Also, Sephora.
    sbrnsmith likes this.
  6. cornutt

cornutt Well-Known Member

I heard they burned up the floor. :p
    Sania and stash like this.
  7. nikkitta

nikkitta Well-Known Member

I'd flip it over and be 999 ;)
    mindputtee and stash like this.
  8. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

I thought of that, but what if there's already a 999?
  9. mindputtee

mindputtee Well-Known Member

Then there are a whoole lot of couples!
    JudeMorrigan likes this.
  10. cornutt

cornutt Well-Known Member

Random thought: If you crash into the on-deck captain, you might need to work on your floorcraft. :p
    Hedwaite and SwayWithMe like this.
  11. Hedwaite

Hedwaite Well-Known Member

Remember? Floorcraft isn't important in competition.
  12. Hedwaite

I like when my Ulta circular arrives, because of the fragrance pages. This last one had Uomo in it, so I took it out and clipped it above my computer monitor. Now my workspace smells like decadently-starved, swarthy Italian twenty-something boys with amazingly careless hair... and possibly a hint of vetiver, to complete that woodsy, urban, scandalous waft of salacious aforethought.
    Sania, mindputtee, nikkitta and 2 others like this.
  13. Hedwaite

The local celeb assigned to my partner for an upcoming charity event is SUCH a model student. Friendly, interested, learns quickly, motivated, has already done her homework and scored a FABULOUS sparkly red dress from ebay, and there are no downsides to working with her. She's always on time and ready to get started, and I can't wait to see how this shapes up. At first, I was going to use "pretty filler" choreo with a lot of flailing and spinning and lines, but now that I see she can actually balance herself and dance, we're going to go mostly international tango. I panicked over the routine for ages, but now it's starting to shape up.
    stash, cornutt and Sania like this.
  14. stash

stash Well-Known Member

In my little ARTPOP world currently and loving it. :)
  15. Hedwaite

1: Ranbir Kapoor is gorgeous.

2: I've been singing "Gin n' Juice" all damned day, catching myself doing so aloud. Once you catch yourself, you wonder how many times you HAVEN'T, but other people have. I can just see my little 7 o'clock waltz couple now, "Who listen, to da wurdz dat ah speak as ah take me a drink to the middle of the street ..." facepalm.
  16. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

fo shizzle mah nizzle!
  17. Hedwaite

I'm skipping the studio party to go to the bookstore instead.
  18. Lioness

Lioness Well-Known Member

I FINISHED UNI

Hopefully forever!

Last exam was yesterday. Everything is done. I have so much free time.
  19. Sania

Sania Active Member

Congratulations!!!!
  20. Hedwaite

Congratsies!

It was a good day of teaching here, so I'm very happy, and still in the christmas spirit way too early. I know people will make fun of me for it, but this is a big contrast from literally all of the other years when I hated the holiday season. Things are different now. I'm doing something that matters to me, and today, I blew someone's mind with something very simple they hadn't learned before. I like those moments best, that simple 'click' WHAT?! WHY DOES THIS WORK ONLY NOW??? because they've happened to me, too.
    Sania likes this.