Happy and/or Random Thoughts #3

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by samina, Oct 12, 2007.

1. sbrnsmith

sbrnsmith Active Member

One week off coming up! It was such an intense week at work that I'm glad for the time off and looking forward to unwinding.
  2. chomsky

chomsky Well-Known Member

I am worried and I do not want to put myself in the worried position...what is my decision, I wonder...Hubby said he won't go to the doctor, not until tomorrow, what shall I do? make him worry and go? let him be and wait? keep worrying while at it or just be brave and a optimist? Is it bad, am I bringing bad luck by not worrying?
  3. stash

stash Well-Known Member

Was helping coach out with workshop we put on for our club. It consisted of mainly newcomers (which isn't what we had hoped for, but no big surprise....) She said something that made my dancing click. One of our close friends (and old coach) had tried explaining the concept about 2 months ago, but the way current coach said it made 1000 times more sense. Huge light bulb.

Also those who went really did enjoy the workshop which was great to hear!
    Purr and Sania like this.
  4. Hedwaite

Hedwaite Well-Known Member

EPIC day. Free pizza for lunch, a wonderful class during which I got to tell Creeper off, AND he got caught red-handed and is having his come-to-Jesus-scratch-that-just-go-to-Hell meeting with owner ASAP. I found a pin made out of two crystal ovals and wire twisted around it to form the shape of a kitteh, AND when I came home, I forgot that I had a whole box of cheesy bread sitting next to my computer! Win!
    dancelvr, cornutt, Purr and 2 others like this.
  5. stash

stash Well-Known Member

Been giddy all evening because I landed a job all on my own :D No help from no one :)
    samina, Sania, FancyFeet and 5 others like this.
  6. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

7. stash

stash Well-Known Member

Sent out the announcement about elections. 2 more weeks, and then I'm done. There's a light at the end of the tunnel :D
  8. cornutt

cornutt Well-Known Member

I Survived PDR. :cool:
  9. dancelvr

dancelvr Well-Known Member

Lower back spasms...for a day and a half. OW. Try some Arnica......*boing*...this stuff actually works! I'm not at 100% yet, but I feel sooooo...much...better!
  10. stash

stash Well-Known Member

us open for wcs is this weekend. Can't wait to see the new showcase and classic routines from the pros! Especially Benji and Torri, and Jordan and Tat!
  11. sbrnsmith

sbrnsmith Active Member

Thanksgiving, my favorite holiday and much to be thankful for this year.
  12. Hedwaite

Hedwaite Well-Known Member

Never did I think in a million years that I'd be teaching ballroom dancing to people, and the new hasn't worn off yet, even though it's been a while since I started teaching. I'm enjoying an upswing of emotion right now, so I'm going to ride that out as long as I can until that inevitable brain-juice-crash that happens the middle of December or so.
    cornutt likes this.
  13. dancelvr

dancelvr Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I hope your day is filled with good food, good company, and happy times. :)
    Sania likes this.
  14. stash

stash Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just finished editing the photos from my cousin's engagement shoot. She's so purtty. And she likes them :D yay!
  15. FancyFeet

FancyFeet Well-Known Member

A random student at the studio pulled me aside after my lesson, an told me it was "beautiful and inspirational". Huge warm fuzzies, after a pretty rough week. I doubt she has any idea how much that meant.
    Sania likes this.
  16. 3wishes

3wishes Well-Known Member

Daughter is on the mend, we have decided to head west,,,HOME!!! on Monday. Road Trip in nice weather, finally!
  17. stash

stash Well-Known Member

Cousin has agreed to let me do her prints for free :) Thank goodness :D She can be silly but I love her to death.
  18. Lioness

Lioness Well-Known Member

Figured out a Christmas present for BF
    Gonna put together a photo album of lots of photos of his kitty.

He loves that kitty.
    Sania and cornutt like this.
  19. mindputtee

mindputtee Well-Known Member

Great birthday weekend, topped off with finding out I got into dental school today! Life is good!
    bia, Sania, cornutt and 1 other person like this.
  20. DrDoug

DrDoug Active Member

Congratulations! Your teeth will be so smart!
    Lioness, mindputtee and Sania like this.