Happy and/or Random Thoughts #3

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by samina, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Sania

Sania Active Member

Congratulations!!!

2. 3wishes

3wishes Well-Known Member

HUGE CONGRATS!
    Smiling - my neighbor brought over the Montana Flour for my DF Auction Item of Chocolate Chip Cookies...THANK You wonderful neighbor!

stash likes this.
  3. Lioness

Lioness Well-Known Member

Start of a 5 day holiday tomorrow! Going to Melbourne to watch the Australian dancesport championships, then staying to shop!

4. Lioness

Also bought a new Nikon D3200. It's so lovely.

image.jpg

Hedwaite and cornutt like this.
  5. nikkitta

nikkitta Well-Known Member

:eek: don't wanna be nosey, but you often are lacking for cash. Come across a nice influx recently? :D

6. Lioness

Yep lol...finishing uni present from dad. It's complicated, though :-/

7. Hedwaite

Hedwaite Well-Known Member

Got dug out and went out dancing at a group class's work's christmas party. Great food, met a lot of fun people. I can remember having social anxiety to the point where if I'd walked into a room full of three hundred people I hadn't been warned about (we thought it was going to be much smaller), I'd have turned around and left. We had a great time, even dancing around the two drunk chicks parodying really terrible tango promenades all night long.

8. stash

stash Well-Known Member

Was able to reschedule my health center appointments later in the day so I can make my school's Puppy Palooza after my 8am exam :) Cuz priorities...

9. mindputtee

mindputtee Well-Known Member

Good luck getting in! That things really fun but the lines are always a little crazy.

10. JudeMorrigan

JudeMorrigan Well-Known Member

I had my company Christmas party this weekend. I won one of the doorprizes - a giftcard to Bath and Body Works. I was all excited for a second. I like to bake and thought I could buy a new pan. Alas, when I went to put the card in my wallet, my brain finally realized that Bath and Body Works was not actually the same thing as Bed Bath and Beyond. Alas. :p

Joe and cornutt like this.
  11. stash

stash Well-Known Member

I know. I have gone in years past. My exam ends at 10am and it doesn't start till 11am. I think I have time.

12. stash

stash Well-Known Member

SNOW DAY! :)

13. sbrnsmith

sbrnsmith Well-Known Member

Dance class after 2 weeks and it was amazing

14. cornutt

cornutt Well-Known Member

None here. When it comes to winter weather here, we never know what's going to happen until it happens. :wacky:

15. stash

stash Well-Known Member

Yeah, where I am an inch of snow can get us a day off because one drop of rain (forget snow) causes accidents and people to go all crazy on the roads.

16. dancelvr

dancelvr Well-Known Member

We've been going through a major cold snap (for us).....highs in the 20's during the day. Thankfully, it's warming up now. Keeping fresh water out for the stray kitties is a challenge, when the bowls freeze solid in an hour.

No major snow here yet, but it only takes a little for drivers to go nuts. It doesn't help that our local governments refuse to salt the roads. Argh.

17. chachachacat

chachachacat Well-Known Member

I finally had my first physical therapy appointment today for my foot. It was good.
    I told her that I want to be able to dance again!!

cornutt likes this.
  18. stash

stash Well-Known Member

One class done for the semester. 3 more to go, which includes 2 projects due Sunday, 1 final exam at 8am on Tuesday, and 2 paintings due at 2pm on Tuesday. Then I'm done :)

19. Lioness

Got a supplementary assessment for the subject I failed. Woohoo!

stash likes this.
  20. Lioness

First ever lifting comp today...just the deadlift...finally broke 100kg!

Next goal: the moon. I feel like I can do anything.

Sania, nikkitta and JudeMorrigan like this.