Happy and/or Random Thoughts #3

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by samina, Oct 12, 2007.

1. nikkitta

nikkitta Well-Known Member

Found an unopened PoundPlus bar from Trader Joe's. Milk chocolate/almond. Dated March 2010 :eek:

Yay or nay?
  2. Hedwaite

Hedwaite Well-Known Member

Yay- and the lighter spots are also safe. They just look weird, is all.

SO happy I broke through that brain-wall on choreo and am making headway. I don't know why my brain was fighting getting it done for so long.
  3. chomsky

chomsky Well-Known Member

My brother told me he had separated. Today they were together again. Yupee! My best friend told me his separation was final. What if they come back again? What if? If they love each other, they will come back again. If they don't love each other they will not, but then that's better for them! Yupee! So? I should be happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!If it's meant to be, they will be back together too!!!!!!!!!!!Yupee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. llamasarefuzzy

llamasarefuzzy Well-Known Member

brb, eating my weight in nacho lunchables to drown finals sorrow :brb::eek::hungry:
    Lioness and JudeMorrigan like this.
  5. Lioness

Lioness Well-Known Member

BF is only just discovering that living together means we can give joint gifts to friends and family. He goes "do I have to get your sisters a Christmas present??"...no sweety...you just get to stick your name on mine! And I don't have to get presents for all the children in the family.

Christmas is cheaper now.
    dancelvr and chomsky like this.
  6. chomsky

chomsky Well-Known Member

this is so inspiring...My happy thought was very much alike...My hubby is the most beautiful creature both inside and out!!!
  7. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

tonight, during illuminations at disney, my daughter got engaged to her boyfriend of 5 years...a wonderful guy...life is good
  8. NURDRMS

NURDRMS Well-Known Member

Older daughter and her boyfriend flew in from Maryland yesterday for the Christmas week. So nice to have them here.
    fascination likes this.
  9. stash

stash Well-Known Member

Spent the day with boyfriend at a local shelter. We realized we definitely want a dog. But we are still working out the details of how and when we can take care of it. But got to play with a cute, small Shepard mix named Rodeo. We really bonded be we still need to work out the details.
    llamasarefuzzy and dancelvr like this.
  10. NURDRMS

Just baked my absolute favorite Christmas dessert, German Chocolate Cake. Now all I have to do is wait until tomorrow so I can eat it...
  11. NURDRMS

Just had the most wonderful week with my family.
    cornutt and fascination like this.
  12. Lioness

I just slept for 16 hours and my house is full of Christmas chocolates. Loving life. Also going to pick my car up from the mechanic yay. I have my baby back.
    cornutt, stash and fascination like this.
  13. cornutt

cornutt Well-Known Member

L, what did they have to do to it?
  14. Lioness

Right hand side wheel bearing. A couple of hours labor and a $98 part...ended up being about $360 all up.

Drives like a beauty now, at least for the next three months.
  15. Hedwaite

Just came across Tom Hiddleston dancing on a talk show. I think that made my entire day.
    llamasarefuzzy likes this.
  16. llamasarefuzzy

mmmm... Tom Hiddleston
    Lioness likes this.
  17. Hedwaite

He's addictive.
  18. llamasarefuzzy

You know you are a dancer when you've named your foam roller. Mine's name is Sasha. Until I find a guy who makes me feel as good as Sasha does, there will be no boyfriend. Just me and my foam roller. Now, if only my family would understand this....
  19. Lioness

Omg that's great! Who wants to help me name mine?
  20. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Holy guacamole, I'm glad I can do my own work!