Happy and/or Random Thoughts #3

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by samina, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Lioness

Lioness Well-Known Member

Long time no see :)

Update on previous post...I'm not getting an overlocker today because the shop is shut until the 8th. Sad face.
  2. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Flashdance!
  3. Loki

Loki Active Member

My body clock hasn't switched to PST yet.
  4. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

Hi Lioness and Joe! Good to see you guys :D
  5. Lioness

Just bought this.

Zero regrets.

image.jpg
    Hedwaite and fascination like this.
  6. Hedwaite

Hedwaite Well-Known Member

I don't like making people look stupid- but when they do it on their own and seem to enjoy it, I consider it a good deed to help them out a little. Makes me feel fuzzy inside.
    dancelvr likes this.
  7. Cal

Cal Active Member

When I took the dog out last night before bedtime, desipte the frigid windchill, I took the opportunity to look up at the stars. It was the most dazzling, gorgeous nighttime sky I have ever seen. As cold as I was, I stopped in my tracks to soak in the brilliance of it. Simply stunning.
    j_alexandra and fascination like this.
  8. Phil Owl

Phil Owl Active Member

Being taken out for birthday lunch by my sweetheart.
  9. Loki

Loki Active Member

Zero degrees now feels warm to me.
    fascination likes this.
  10. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

I didn't even wear a coat today :)
  11. Loki

Loki Active Member

I wore flip-flops. But it's hard find any that fit paws.
  12. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

so proud of my daughter....doesn't want to spend money on flowers for her wedding...wants to carry BOOKS down the aisle at her wedding with flowers that she has crocheted atop them...and wants to have big baskets for collecting an offering of books, canned goods, and yarn at the front of the church for various charities......
  13. Lioness

Just ordered some iphone camera lenses and a handleband. Now I can film my rides, use cycling apps, take awesome photos..etc!
  14. chachachacat

chachachacat Well-Known Member

Dance Dream! I dreamed there was a top smooth couple who had choreographed cats to go with their routines!! HAhahaha! They were raising the cute Vans, had tiny kittens, too.
    I was playing with the cats. Then I got to go to England with their entourage. I ate something, didn't know what it was, then a man took me in dance hold and waltzed me around the patio outside.
    Cats who could do choreography!! Hahaha! They were adorable!
    cornutt, j_alexandra, Sania and 2 others like this.
  15. j_alexandra

j_alexandra Well-Known Member

apparently, I have posted 5,678 messages (or I did, until this one).

5-6-7-8 go!
  16. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

Still some way to go until you beat your baking record of 10,829* cookies! :)

*may not be factually correct.
    j_alexandra likes this.
  17. Hedwaite

Hedwaite Well-Known Member

One of our students has decided to put a practice room in her house, and is asking about flooring, mirrors, etc. It's so great to get people hooked on something legal and non-harmful, Lol.
  18. stash

stash Well-Known Member

Because of everything that was going on with my grandmother, my family and I put christmas on hold. We open presents yesterday, and although it was hard afterward as grandma wasn't there for the first time that I can remember, it was great spending time with my family and bf.
  19. CodyZ

CodyZ New Member

20. Lioness

At an overlooking class...dude I bought the machine from said "now, you'll have to have a bit of experience to keep up, but you can always watch"

Now I'm sitting in a room full of middle aged ladies who haven't unearthed their overlockers for 20 years and are trying to figure out how to get started. I guess I'll be fine!
    Sania likes this.