Happy and/or Random Thoughts #3

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by samina, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Phil Owl

Phil Owl Active Member

The 1966 Batman TV series is FINALLY being released on either Blu-Ray or DVD this year! HAPPY HAPPY!!!!
  2. DrDoug

DrDoug Active Member

Biff! Pow!
    Joe likes this.
  3. llamasarefuzzy

llamasarefuzzy Well-Known Member

This time next week I'll be a free lady! And, hopefully a little less than totally in control of my faculties, if you know what I mean;)
    mindputtee and fascination like this.
  4. Lioness

Lioness Well-Known Member

Innovative way of riding my bike without having to ride 50 mind to work, 40 mins to uni, then over an hour home...bring bike in car. Ride bike from work to uni and vice versa. Put bike in car and drive home.
    cornutt, j_alexandra and fascination like this.
  5. stash

stash Well-Known Member

by 1/31 I will have completely paid off one of my credit cards. :D
  6. FancyFeet

FancyFeet Well-Known Member

Had my first experience as a lead during an intermediate (full bronze/early silver) waltz group class last night. OMG, that was fun - probably the best time I've ever had in a group class! Managed to navigate floor traffic, while dancing on time, maintaining my "backwards" frame and remembering the man's footwork!

I am totally doing that again.
    j_alexandra and cornutt like this.
  7. Lioness

And today's favourite comeback..."wow, that straw man will make a great bed for your high horse"
  8. sbrnsmith

sbrnsmith Active Member

Got asked to do a showcase in the spring- happy :)
    nikkitta likes this.
  9. Lioness

Haircut in less than 24 hours. Counting down.
  10. llamasarefuzzy

llamasarefuzzy Well-Known Member

Got my teacher evaluations back from last semester:D
  11. mindputtee

mindputtee Well-Known Member

I made lavender lemonade with crystal lite (no calories!) and it's delicious. Then I threw in a shot of vodka and it became extra delicious.
  12. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

very stoked....we don't have official permission yet...fingers crossed...but it looks as though dtr is going to be married at Madonna della Strada on the Loyola campus....which is....gorgeous...but, more importantly, we have always had a strong affinity for the Jesuits and their contributions to the world... so the thought of having the service there, where the dali lama(sp?) has spoken, with our dear Jesuit friend presiding, nevermind that is is right on the lake, is just......awesomeful
  13. Lioness

My new hair wax smells like toffee.

I love having short hair.
    stash likes this.
  14. stash

stash Well-Known Member

I got some really awesome Paul Mitechell Hair care products for Christmas that smell like ginger and it mixes so well with the St. Ive's Sea Salt scrub that I picked up last night. The two smells mix well amazingly. I felt like I was in heaven last night.
  15. Lioness

I feel like I need to update my body wash because at the moment I'm a confusing mix of toffee and "exotic sensual" smells.
  16. Hedwaite

Hedwaite Well-Known Member

When the very things that someone used to brag about and flaunt to people come around and bite them in the knat, I can't help it, I do believe an angel gets its wings.
    cornutt, nikkitta and Phil Owl like this.
  17. stash

stash Well-Known Member

Birthday surprises were completed successfully and fb had a great time this weekend :) I am very tired now. One more hoop with his parents coming down. At least they are treating us to lebenese food (last surprise).
  18. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

I'm glad Facebook enjoyed itself!
    nikkitta and Lioness like this.
  19. stash

stash Well-Known Member

Stupid phone autocorrect.... *bf
  20. FancyFeet

FancyFeet Well-Known Member

Dress is completely constructed!

Now, time to decorate it...