Happy and/or Random Thoughts #3

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by samina, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Lioness

Lioness Well-Known Member

Sister broke up with problematic bf. Good. Since then he's been sending her anywhere from 2-20 texts a day, and sent mum a text saying "I'd never hurt her, even if I was really angry. I just want her to see that I'm still the guy she fell for"

I don't know how he meant it but that sounds very defensive and throws up a whole bunch of red flags for me. I'm glad she's out.

2. sbrnsmith

sbrnsmith Well-Known Member

My first dance class in 2 weeks coming up tomorrow

3. llamasarefuzzy

llamasarefuzzy Well-Known Member

JUST FINISHED ALL MY LAUNDRY. Good heavens, that has been a while in the making. Finishing studying? Less so, but my exam isn't till tuesday.

FancyFeet, JudeMorrigan and stash like this.
  4. cornutt

cornutt Well-Known Member

Yeah, it totally fits the pattern. I'm glad to hear she's out of it.

Lioness likes this.
  5. Purr

Purr Well-Known Member

Went to a social on Saturday...danced a bronze foxtrot with a lead...he said afterward...you follow well and you're on time with the music...made my day... :)

DesireeDC likes this.
  6. stash

stash Well-Known Member

The dinner with the two families went really well... Super relieved about that.

llamasarefuzzy likes this.
  7. JudeMorrigan

JudeMorrigan Well-Known Member

Happy thought: your new blog is relevant to my interests, llamas. I look forward to reading it!

8. llamasarefuzzy

Yay! I have a paper all picked out to do- hopefully new post will be up later sometime this week. Will be sure to keep my signature updated so everyone knows!

9. llamasarefuzzy

Just kidding- I was so motivated by not studying for my exam tomorrow that I wrote it now.. check it out!

10. JudeMorrigan

JudeMorrigan Well-Known Member

Now I kind of want to buy a couple of gopro cameras and talk my pro and her partner into strapping them onto their foreheads next time they do practice rounds. You know, for science!

:)

nikkitta, cornutt and llamasarefuzzy like this.
  11. stash

stash Well-Known Member

DOOO ITTT!!!!

and then post the links to said videos here so we can see.

FancyFeet likes this.
  12. FancyFeet

FancyFeet Well-Known Member

False eyelashes are on sale for half price at the drugstore! I'm on my way to stock up on what must look like a lifetime supply to non-dancers/drag queens...

j_alexandra likes this.
  13. j_alexandra

j_alexandra Well-Known Member

LOL I did that last week.

14. Lioness

Get to last day of class. Tutor says "oh so there's no work for us to do today. You can stay here and work on your essay or you can go elsewhere to work on it"

Bye.

15. Lioness

I've decided I want a philtrum piercing. A pretty opal one. Like this but a blue-green opal to match the ear thing I'm getting.

image.jpg
    image.jpg

16. bia

bia Well-Known Member

I quite like the look, but what's the likelihood of infection on that? Assuming it goes through to the inside of your mouth, that's a whole lot of bacteria. But I'm sure you've done your research, so I'll stop being an old fuddy-duddy now.

17. stash

stash Well-Known Member

University is closing tonight at 7 and remaining close through tomorrow :) Yay My 9:30am-8:30pm is canceled for this week. Relief!

18. Lioness

As long as you clean it regularly and get it pierced with good jewellery it's pretty safe!

But it turns out BF isn't a fan of central piercings...he's made a deal. If I get a side lip piercing instead, he'll get an eyebrow.

He'd look sexy as hell with an eyebrow bar...done deal.

19. mindputtee

mindputtee Well-Known Member

School is closed tomorrow, work is closed tomorrow, means no 8 am class, and that this dress might actually be done by the time I dance on Sunday! Woo!

20. Phil Owl

Phil Owl Active Member

Laundry is the fifth dimension.