Happy and/or Random Thoughts #3

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by samina, Oct 12, 2007.

1. nikkitta

nikkitta Well-Known Member

"My partner kicked me in the face during a develope'" :p
    llamasarefuzzy and chomsky like this.
  2. Hedwaite

Hedwaite Well-Known Member

I bought so much glitter crap this weekend I may as well be a ten year old getting ready for a slumber party.
  3. Lioness

Lioness Well-Known Member

Haircut Monday. Then I can bleach it and start the journey to this colour.

image.jpg
    cornutt and llamasarefuzzy like this.
  4. nikkitta

nikkitta Well-Known Member

and you will have a purple ballroom gown to match, yes? :D
  5. Lioness

Yes! But I also have a bright red wig to wear for dance.
  6. Lioness

Bleached my hair and it went almost white on the first go! Hell yeah.
    nikkitta and mindputtee like this.
  7. chachachacat

chachachacat Well-Known Member

Loved all the draping on the Oscar dresses!
  8. stash

stash Well-Known Member

Hair is finally feeling soft again... Will have to dye my hair again. Here's hoping the color actually sticks this time.
    Lioness likes this.
  9. mindputtee

mindputtee Well-Known Member

We're booking reservations for dinners in Disney and I'm getting really excited. Less than two weeks!
    fascination likes this.
  10. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

my daughter was proposed to in Monsieur Paul's which is the high end semi-secret place about chefs du france.....

we know every restuarant in disney if you have any questions ...Jiko in Animal Kingdom lodge (not to be confused with Boma) was wonderful
  11. stash

stash Well-Known Member

I think we just found the perfect venue! And it's reasonably priced. Though it is 30ish miles (20-30minutes) away from where we were thinking about having the ceremony. But it's totally worth it. Thinking about shuttles to get people to and from the hotel, ceremony, and reception, to minimize out of towners from getting lost.
  12. mindputtee

mindputtee Well-Known Member

We went last spring and ate at Boma (absolutely loved it) and we have reservations for there, and 'Ohana. We're staying at Shades of Green because my sister's husband is in the national guard. I'd love to hear your "must eats" though!
  13. fascination

Jiko, loved...only heard good things about chef paul from dtr...never been there...then the italian place in swan (good limoncello), the seafood place in dolphin (think it's blue zoo) also cat cora's on the boardwalk....boma and ohana are nice... particularly for families...the other ones I have mentioned would be more for adults/couples...most epcot food is good...hard to do something wrong at epcot in terms of food...also enjoyed house of blues, wolfgang puck, and bongos in downtown disney
  14. Hedwaite

Hedwaite Well-Known Member

We actually had people show up for class tonight, despite six inches of snow and ice. Here's dedication: The people who are always late and live five minutes away didn't show- people who lived one hour (under normal driving circumstances) away were early. That makes it worth getting out in this crap.
  15. NURDRMS

NURDRMS Well-Known Member

okay, walked 12 minutes at 1.8 mph today. May seem pretty puny (and does, to me two months ago) but this is seven weeks post hamstring repair. I am just thrilled beyond words that I'm recovering this well this quickly. Sports ortho doc says I can start some light jogging in five weeks. Woo hoo!!! And started dancing in lessons again, versus just arm styling and visualization (which, IMHO, worked well for me.) My goal to compete again in June may not be far-fetched after all.
    cornutt, RiseNFall and raindance like this.
  16. fascination

go you...awesome
  17. Loki

Loki Active Member

Been there. 16 of us were down for 2-3 days.
  18. fascination

pretty sure this is what almost killed dh this weekend
  19. Loki

Loki Active Member

Random and happy:
    paczkis or poochkeys or whatever...
  20. fascination

paczkis....I don't eat them...but my family does....hey, gotta store up the fat to get through lent