Happy and/or Random Thoughts #3

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by samina, Oct 12, 2007.

1. coanamilove

coanamilove Member

Looking to plan my resignation from my current workplace soon, by the end of April. Hopefully I can become a leading digital strategist.

2. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Closing soon on a new place in scenic Wheaton. A bit of a sleepy little town, but lots of good stuff. Now the question is, do I move everything or toss most things and start fresh?

3. mindputtee

mindputtee Well-Known Member

I used to live very close to Wheaton! (Was born in Glen Ellynn) My aunt lived there for years and we would go back and visit her after moving away.

4. FancyFeet

FancyFeet Well-Known Member

I finally cleaned my living room. It now looks nice and smells good in here - and the sun streaming through the window is no longer highlighting a layer of dust and cat hair.

Now to deal with the enormous pile of stuff I created that needs to go to other rooms and be put away...

5. Sania

Sania Active Member

My father was from Glen Ellyn - my grandparents lived there for a long time and we would go visit - I was born in Geneva

6. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

I live very close to Wheaton, MD. :D

7. coanamilove

coanamilove Member

Liked work today, spent all day watching videos, but only because work has become boring now.

8. Lioness

Lioness Well-Known Member

I rule at scoring Supadance shoes for cheap on eBay. Brand new 1003s for $100.

chachachacat and stash like this.
  9. coanamilove

coanamilove Member

want to see the A-Team movie, Google is my friend, so even though it's 4 years too late, I can catch up.

10. llamasarefuzzy

llamasarefuzzy Well-Known Member

I now have an empty inbox:dancingbanana:

11. Lioness

Our worst customer got banned from the store for throwing his coffee at the poor new guy who was a bit slower than the rest of us. Good riddance.

12. cornutt

cornutt Well-Known Member

Damn! Did your new guy get burned?

13. coanamilove

coanamilove Member

One more step to standard knowledge, those who don't like it can cry a river or end up in a mental institution...

14. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Random: There's a thought rolling around in my head like a marble in an empty wok. Can't quite catch it though.

Vague sense of disquiet. *Something's* gotta give. New job? Flee to the tropics? Dump Smooth completely for Standard? Why are FaceBook, LinkedIn, and Google+ such train wrecks? How much garbage can you squeeze on one page? Need some decent rum...

Waffles! I need some waffles!

15. Cal

Cal Well-Known Member

Michigan's freshman heavyweight is still alive in the NCAA Wrestling championship bracket!
    (Oh - is there NCAA basketball going on?)

16. Lioness

Made the leotard for my standard dress and it fits! Woohoo!

3wishes, cornutt, Sania and 1 other person like this.
  17. Lioness

Thankfully no, as the coffee was only about 65c. He wasn't particularly happy, though.

mindputtee likes this.
  18. sbrnsmith

sbrnsmith Well-Known Member

Showcase went great....I did not screw up and my teacher even complimented me after which he NEVER does.

19. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Excellent! Or as my cousin Bjorn would put it: Aaaaaa-ooooooh!

20. 3wishes

3wishes Well-Known Member

Returning to dance studio next month!