Happy and/or Random Thoughts #3

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by samina, Oct 12, 2007.

1. llamasarefuzzy

llamasarefuzzy Well-Known Member

For some people, maybe. Better get crackin....

FancyFeet likes this.
  2. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

I am betting that during any hot yoga class you have taken, you have planked 18 times...I know that I could do 20 without even thinking about it...I am betting you could too....just start doing them every morning...you'll be fine...start with half ones if you need to

llamasarefuzzy likes this.
  3. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Yeah, but you're buff.

fascination likes this.
  4. dancelvr

dancelvr Well-Known Member

During boot camp (in another life) I could bang out 25 real pushups. But now.....um.....not so much.

5. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

I have met her....she can do it

6. llamasarefuzzy

You guys! Where did the blushing smiley go when you need it?
    Working from the knees and moving on up from there!

7. llamasarefuzzy

Apparently my credit card fell out of my pocket on my way to work this morning. Didn't even notice until I got an email from a very nice lady saying she had it and would meet me anytime to give it back. I love living in the midwest! I hope she has very good karma coming at her very soon :)

j_alexandra likes this.
  8. cornutt

cornutt Well-Known Member

Random and semi-happy thought... It looks like tonight I don't have to stay up half the night watching the weather radar.

9. NURDRMS

NURDRMS Well-Known Member

okay, since I have to do the Air Force fitness test every year, PM me if you have any questions. How many of each you have to do per minute depends on your age...timed sit-ups, timed push-ups (from your toes - I have to do 36 of them to max the test and I'm OLD), timed run, measured abdominal circumference, height and weight measured.

10. Cal

Cal Active Member

Car-shopping resulted in new car now titled and plated!

j_alexandra and fascination like this.
  11. Hedwaite

Hedwaite Well-Known Member

Thank you, Mister Rogers, for saving public television today in history (1969, to be precise)! Without it, I would not be ballroom dancing, because I'd never have seen the ABC a million years ago, which would make me harbor wanting to try it all those years until I finally got a chance to. Also, thanks, Mental Floss for that RSS factoid.

cornutt likes this.
  12. llamasarefuzzy

New rhythm dress came in the mail today! Will post pictures later tonight! It is the most perfect dress I could want- everything I like about rhythm dresses, this one has :)
    Also had a pleasant surprise that it is a designer dress (Marabo) which I wasn't expecting. Very excited about that, too, as if (at some point in the very very distant future) I decide to sell it, it should be easier to resell as well!!!

Sania, sbrnsmith and mindputtee like this.
  13. stash

stash Well-Known Member

Gallery opening for masters students in the art department. Better than the art, the fact that they were serving free wine and beer. Other thing, the professor who's class I'm in next is also partaking in the free alcohol. Should make for an interesting class.

cornutt likes this.
  14. sbrnsmith

sbrnsmith Well-Known Member

Comp coming up soon! Excited!

dancelvr likes this.
  15. llamasarefuzzy

Sorry bout the weird faces. Was going to send this pic to my sister but forgot to take a normal one☺ FB_IMG_13989873952014446.jpg FB_IMG_13989873068347372.jpg

16. Lioness

Lioness Well-Known Member

17. mindputtee

mindputtee Well-Known Member

4,300 rhinestones later, my shoes are finished. Pics to come.

j_alexandra and llamasarefuzzy like this.
  18. cornutt

cornutt Well-Known Member

llamas, very nice!

19. sbrnsmith

sbrnsmith Well-Known Member

Happiness is..... A new pair of running shoes

20. Lioness

Lioness Well-Known Member

Epilated my underarms! I have balls of steel.

nikkitta likes this.