Happy and/or Random Thoughts #3

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by samina, Oct 12, 2007.

1. dancelvr

dancelvr Well-Known Member

I just found two BANGIN' songs I've been searching for to add to my practice playlist....one cha-cha and one samba. Color me happy!! :)

A great big thank you to radio stations that post their playlists on a website!
  2. Cal

Cal Active Member

Neck pain has diminished just enough that I haven't taken any pain meds for the last couple of days. Hope it stays that way!
    dancelvr, fascination and RiseNFall like this.
  3. Dancing Irishman

Dancing Irishman Well-Known Member

Rediscovered the joy of biking instead of driving where possible...makes me nostalgic for the good old college days (which ended last year...making my nostalgia sound a little ridiculous).
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2014
  4. Hedwaite

Hedwaite Well-Known Member

Student brought in a pint and a half, maybe two pints of fresh-picked raspberries for me us today. These things are SO sweet and full of juice, there's just no comparison between their awesome and the ones from Wal-Mart's total bitter knobbiness. And yes, they're half-gone. Am I going to be sick? Probably, but OM NOM NOM BERRIES.
    SwayWithMe, FancyFeet and fascination like this.
  5. dancelvr

Nothing tastes better than fresh picked raspberries. *sigh*
    Sania, SwayWithMe and fascination like this.
  6. nikkitta

nikkitta Well-Known Member

but then picking the bits that get stuck in your teeth... argh.
    But that belongs in the Whining Thread... ;)
  7. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

two days til visit with the adorable one
    stash and j_alexandra like this.
  8. Loki

Loki Active Member

Try wild blueberries.
  9. nikkitta

before the birds steal 'em
  10. Loki

Loki Active Member

Awww! You're coming to see me?
    nikkitta and Sania like this.
  11. Cal

Cal Active Member

I just made a random comment about my age while I was in the copy room, and a young colleague at work told me that he thought my age is about 14 years younger than it is.
    j_alexandra, nikkitta and Sania like this.
  12. dancelvr

So, I inquired as to what my nephew might like for his birthday, (he's turning 11) and he answered..."...a donation to the ASPCA would be cool." This comes completely out of the blue. You could have knocked me over with a feather! I'm so delighted, I can hardly stand it! :D

Needless to say, auntie gladly obliged.
  13. FancyFeet

FancyFeet Well-Known Member

Took the comp shellac polish off of my nails tonight, and cut them down to their normal length. My hands look like my hands again :)
    sbrnsmith and fascination like this.
  14. sbrnsmith

sbrnsmith Active Member

Coming off an intense work week and looking forward to workouts, dance class and a hundred other things
  15. stash

stash Well-Known Member

Put in an adoption for a lil kitten. We should hear back Tuesday for the interview and we will go from there. He is the sweetest little thing.
    SwayWithMe, cornutt, Sania and 2 others like this.
  16. dancelvr

Today, I connected with an extremely talented local seamstress/designer about making me a new ballgown! We met through a mutual acquaintance, and had a long phone conversation this morning. It's safe to say that we are both excited! WooHoo! This calls for the banana dance.....

:dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana:
  17. stash

stash Well-Known Member

Just got all of our kitty supplies. :D
    cornutt, nikkitta, Lioness and 2 others like this.
  18. nikkitta

random: when in a restroom with multiple stalls, it's impossible not to notice the different sounds. So is it weird that some ladies' pee sounds like an opened fire hydrant, or is it weird that I have "quiet pee"? o_O

hmmmm.
  19. Loki

Loki Active Member

One of life's great mysteries...

There must be a urologist lurking here somewhere who can answer that.
  20. JudeMorrigan

JudeMorrigan Well-Known Member

I always enjoy the results when my phone tries to autocorrect "comps" into "chimps". The resultant sentences are pretty much always hilarious. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go practice. There's no time to waste, given just how close I am to my chimps.

:D
    FancyFeet, nikkitta, Sania and 3 others like this.