Happy and/or Random Thoughts #3

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by samina, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Hedwaite

Hedwaite Well-Known Member

If I'm worried that I'll be too loud (it's a bathroom- I thought it was for usin', not fer listenin' through? :p ), I'll put toilet paper in the bowl and then pee, but then it just sounds weird.

Random similar: Am I the only female on the planet who sneezes, instead of squeaking a muted "chYEW!"?? Doesn't that build up pressure inside you, so you fart like a cannon or something?
  2. stash

stash Well-Known Member

Our little kitteh, Drogo. He seems to be adjusting well so far! We love him sooooo much.

Attached Files:

3. nikkitta

nikkitta Well-Known Member

squee :D
    is he deaf?
  4. stash

stash Well-Known Member

Nope, he has crazy hearing like most cats. Sometimes the smallest sounds will make him jump a bit, before he goes dashing off to one of his toys.
  5. nikkitta

nikkitta Well-Known Member

yup, if you aim your pee onto the porcelain as opposed to the water, it's more quiet. Depends on the bowl configuration though and how far you can scoot forward.

The toilets where I work are quite powerful and loud when they flush, so if I need to rip one, I do it as they are flushing to mask the sound :p

I cannot speak to the correlation between tiny sneezes and fart-a-bility, however.
  6. dancelvr

dancelvr Well-Known Member

Awww......too cute! :)
    stash likes this.
  7. stash

stash Well-Known Member

8. Dancing Irishman

Dancing Irishman Well-Known Member

Moving this weekend!! I will not let my roommates and or acquaintances stress me out over the process. No matter what.
  9. dancelvr

dancelvr Well-Known Member

I received a delivery today. It was packaged with long lengths of crumpled brown paper. Between the boxes and the paper, my living room looks like the back room at UPS, but the kitties are having a ball, so I don't care. :D
    stash, Sania, nikkitta and 1 other person like this.
  10. Sania

Sania Active Member

I know the feeling :)
    dancelvr likes this.
  11. Hedwaite

Hedwaite Well-Known Member

I spent I don't know how much money on real toys for the kittehs. They play with the plastic milk ring, or a penny in an otherwise empty benadryl bottle.
  12. FancyFeet

FancyFeet Well-Known Member

I hear that! Mine likes Q-tips. And balled-up bits of tinfoil. And envelopes, especially ones with the cellophane window.
  13. Lioness

Lioness Well-Known Member

I have a dance crush something bad. He's just such a good lead...amazing technique...etc (also kinda cute)

Please send help. I enjoy dancing with this dude way too much but he has a partner.
  14. Lioness

Told BF about the whole "raise your ankle to make the hips move" thing in samba....I show him...he says "that's not your ankle that's your heel!"

Dunno how he expects me to move my ankle without my heel following...taking isolation to the extreme lol.
  15. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

16. Dancing Irishman

Dancing Irishman Well-Known Member

I may be in love with my new apartment. It may also be the new place honeymoon phase, but I'm choosing to be optimistic.
    dancelvr and Lioness like this.
  17. Lioness

I got to dance a Viennese last night with the supergood dancer guy. Until I got tired and lost connection, it was divine. Also he said I felt really nice to dance with.

Ultimate goal: take private lessons by myself and be super good by the next time he finds himself partnerless. I am learning so much technique and new stuff at this studio.
    ocean-daughter and nikkitta like this.
  18. cornutt

cornutt Well-Known Member

The convenience store just up the street from where I work has a self-service milkshake machine. Never seen anything like that before. I tried one this morning and it wasn't bad. This could be trouble. :cool:
    fascination and dancelvr like this.
  19. stash

stash Well-Known Member

Visiting venue #2, or I guess 1.5 since the last one was a no show, tomorrow morning. They seem 1000 times for competent, and actually asked us if we would like 10am instead of 9am since their schedule has opened up more.
  20. NURDRMS

NURDRMS Well-Known Member

Taught my dog to run on the treadmill
    Joe likes this.