Happy and/or Random Thoughts #3

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by samina, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

very cool.
  2. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Nice - did she drop you a line to thank you or did you find it by chance?
  3. samina

samina Well-Known Member

she dropped me a line, but i came across the pix & mention of me in her forum signature by accident... at first i thought i was my picture, which puzzled me why she'd be doing that... then i realized it was her version. very cute, what she did.
  4. meow

meow New Member

Random thought - take two certain dancers, if they were within reach, and :bkick:them into next week!!
  5. elisedance

elisedance New Member

methinks you have someone in mind Meow...
  6. meow

meow New Member

Methinks you are correct. But both of them, not just one. Even coach (here) wants to :bkick:.
  7. meow

meow New Member

Cannot call this a 'random thought' - it is a wish!:twisted:
  8. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

Gotta love my brother.

We don't speak often, but now and again he'll call me (always at work) for little or no reason at all. Well, he called yesterday. Reason: to try and convince me to go on vacation with him to Dubai. Why? Why not! There's a new hotel there that he's seen pics of and wants to stay in. I asked if he was paying for my trip--he said no. (Damn! Otherwise, I'd have gone in an instant.) Last time he called like this it was try try and convince me to take a trip with him to Amman. (He wouldn't pay for that one, either.)

The other cool thing is that he's promised to teach me to shoot. I've kind of always been interested in shooting, and used to love pellet guns and bb guns and whatnot. And, really, he's the person I'd really like to learn from. So...yay! Now, I just need to find someone with land, and he needs to get his butt up here, and have enough time in his schedule. (Like being engaged and trying to plan a wedding from a state 10 hours away is any kind of excuse...)
  9. delamusica

delamusica Active Member

Seriously! Sounds to me like he's slacking big time. ;)
  10. samina

samina Well-Known Member

that hotel is supposed to be awesome...
  11. meow

meow New Member

:doh: :evil: :headwall::bkick:
  12. elisedance

elisedance New Member

I'm guessing this was not a happy thought... (hugs; PM me?)
  13. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Um, go to a firing range?
  14. Peaches

That's the next option.
  15. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Select Fire in the B'more area rents submachineguns... ;)
  16. Peaches

Oooh la la!
  17. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Oh my you guys... I went out last night with the guy that I'm interested in! He asked me yesterday at work to go to the clubs with him. Well, neat thing is that his family basically works and/or supports the club somehow, so I got to meet his dad and a few others in his family last night! It was great you guys! I didn't think of it as a date or anything walking in just in case it wasn't, but he paid for everything. I told him I would, and he said no. Then he got up on stage and dedicated a song to me as to which I found out he really can sing! But then towards the end of the night we got on the dance floor, and I found out he can dance! Well, he doesn't know the moves or anything technically, but he's got what it takes to go further. Now, I've got to convince him to take lessons with me lol! And I could tell last night that when he danced with other girls, he wasn't dancing closely to him like he was towards me. It was all very sweet, and romantic in a weird way. I can't explain it. And I don't know why I said yes, when I was debating about saying no or just not showing up, but... I am so glad I went. And at the end of the night when I was talking to his family, his dad patted me on the back, so I take it I'm accepted by his family then lol?
  18. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

Way to SPratt! :D:D I'm so glad you had such a great time (with a *guuuuuuy*!, screams my inner teenager).

T_E
  19. samina

samina Well-Known Member

sounds like a wonderful evening, spratt :)
  20. samina

samina Well-Known Member

contract signed & starting new job on monday. wondering if my DF post count will shrink to 3/day, now...:rolleyes: