Happy and/or Random Thoughts #3

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by samina, Oct 12, 2007.

1. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

I LOOOOVE peppermint mocha and scarf season....love love love it...makes me feel all frisky

2. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

The trees here are all in the midst of turning and are just gorgeous. I wish it would last for three months (well, partly because my yard seems suddenly much larger when I have to rake leaves). I could just stare at them all day.

3. elisedance

elisedance New Member

DP gets back today Yay!

4. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

I'm thinking of turning towards morning tea instead of morning hot chocolate. Or some of that amazing chamomile-honey-vanilla thing I've got (its scent s amazing). I'm in London, right? :p
    Plus... you wouldn't believe the calories you can get from a big mug of hot chocolate. Argh. I practically live off the stuff...

T_E

5. LucyDiamond

LucyDiamond Active Member

ditto

6. Twilight_Elena

I miss apple pie. Back in Athens, it was in every cafe menu. No cafes here seem to have some. :( This is ridiculous. I'm in freaking London and I can't find apple pie!

T_E

7. meow

meow New Member

I don't like sweet things much. I am more of a savoury person but I find that chocolate doesn't have a sweet taste so I like it.

8. samina

samina Well-Known Member

:cool:

9. samina

samina Well-Known Member

nice array of happy & random thoughts... :)

10. meow

meow New Member

Didn't know DP was away. Now, it is back to training your butts off.;)

11. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

I don't really even care for chocolate...it is the hot drink with peppermint element that really does it for me

12. elisedance

elisedance New Member

I've got peppermint in the back yard - wonder if i could dry some for the winter?? Maybe I can send it to sam and she can dry it and send it back...

13. Twilight_Elena

Took a quick IQ test online (Facebook). Hadn't taken one in quite a while. Still ubersmart, it seems. I always thought IQ tests aren't exactly the best indicator for intelligence.

T_E

14. meow

meow New Member

When feeling sorry for myself, I should remember that in many ways, I am luckier than most.

15. MissBallroomBear

MissBallroomBear Active Member

I should really finish clipping my dog. Her back legs are a lot thicker than her front ones.

16. elisedance

elisedance New Member

I think it depends on how well you do on them. Personally, I think they are wonderful tests :p:cool::)

17. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Well, there's your error: thats no dog, its a kangaroo :p

18. MissBallroomBear

That explains a lot!:tongue:

19. MissBallroomBear

:eek: I just made my 100th post! Everyone congratulate me, or else.. :p

20. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Congrats!!
    (I don't want any koala parts through the mail)

I work for a living so there's lots of time to post :rolleyes: but how do you find time for school work? :razz: