How are you, today?

Discussion in 'Funstuff and Inspiration' started by Pacion, Jun 7, 2007.

1. chomsky

chomsky Well-Known Member

started of happy... going to sleep overexcited and a bit anxious. why do so many of the people I know quit dancing? Is it just me that keeps looking at them now my first teacher is out of the picture? now my friends have quit? is it the way I see things or is it what they are? wow, now I'm going to sleep amazed at myself...I should have been a philosopher not a dancer!
  2. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

3. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

Cold. Waiting for the heat to kick in. Got an upset tummy and sore throat too. Yuck!
  4. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

5. latingal

latingal Moderator Staff Member

recovering....
    cornutt and chomsky like this.
  6. chomsky

chomsky Well-Known Member

recovering from a migraine
  7. GGinrhinestones

GGinrhinestones Well-Known Member

8. latingal

latingal Moderator Staff Member

9. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

ridiculously productive (aka: procrastinating one work project by being gung-ho on another)
  10. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Hey. At least you're not procrastinating, pygmalion style, aka by eating large quantities of ice cream in bed while watching mindless TV. Very fun. Productive? Not so much. lol.
  11. fascination

12. Sagitta

13. XL_PT

XL_PT Member

Depressive...a lot.
  14. Sagitta

Yawning...need to catch up on sleep
  15. sbrnsmith

sbrnsmith Active Member

16. fascination

actively move away from it...it will change...if you actively move away from it
  17. chachachacat

chachachacat Well-Known Member

Better than yesterday. My kitty slept next to me all night, even changing sides to be next to me when I turned over. <3 That is special! He hasn't done that in a long time - I think he knew I needed some love.
    Sagitta likes this.
  18. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

*whistling innocently*
  19. fascination

exhausted, overwhelmed, disappointed, sick, discouraged, stressed...but grateful and not defeated
    GGinrhinestones likes this.
  20. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Whatever it is, I am sorry to hear about the discouraging parts of it.

Not putting words in your mouth, but holidays tend to leave me with similarly mixed feelings. It's not that things are all that different before or after the holiday, but that my expectations (or maybe hopes) are different. *sigh*

How am I today? Open to change... I hope. :)
  21. fascination

well...thanks...really it is a couple of things...neither or which at all has to do with this holiday...just a few things over which I don't have much control that are trending downward....it will be fine but it doesn't happen to be pleasant right now...and I don't fare well when it comes to watching things over which I have no control

and sending well wishes regarding your situation as well