How are you, today?

Discussion in 'Funstuff and Inspiration' started by Pacion, Jun 7, 2007.

1. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

2. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

I'm feeling quite top. Something's changed around here... who upgraded the software... :eek:
    Sagitta likes this.
  3. pygmalion

Flashdance!!!!! It's great to see you! *happy dance*
    flashdance likes this.
  4. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

You too pygmalion! I was just looking when my last post was! :confused:
  5. pygmalion

A long time ago. I hope you and mum are well. :)
  6. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

Yep, we're both doing well! I think my mum's having a nervous breakdown at the moment as we're having a new kitchen fitted, lol. She'll be fine - it's almost done :D

As for me, yea I'm great. Lost a load of weight (I'm running for charity next year so thought I'd do something for a good cause - not good for finances as I've had to get a new wardrobe lol), started learning the piano (something I always wanted to do), dealing with my confidence (at last).. Yea, been a good six months sorting myself out and setting goals - not there with it fully yet but I'm much further than I was back then!

Not done much dancing as the theatre church got sold and there's currently no where to go! Dancing in the kitchen is my forte at the moment.

How're things with you?
  7. pygmalion

Sounds like you're doing really well, FD. This makes me happy. As for me. You know. Life is always a mixed bag. Some good. Some bad. Some excellent. Some horrid. But I'm up every day fighting the good fight. That's as good as it gets. I have so many good things and people in my life that I truly cannot complain. I am very glad to be who and where I am right now.

And just for the record, Jude Morrigan has thrown down the gauntlet, cake-wise. I think you might want to check out his extremely attractive cake photo in the auction thread. You have competition, sir. indeed. Competition.
    flashdance likes this.
  8. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

I did have a cup cake the other week as a treat but I rarely eat them now lol. I still collect the odd cake picture though ;) I will check out the cake auction though! :D It is nice to be back though - you always make me smile :)
  9. pygmalion

Same here. :)
  10. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

Just dandy, enjoying my last day with family before I head back to good 'ole home.
  11. cornutt

cornutt Well-Known Member

Tired... just drove back from my mom's. There was a backup in I-65, and of course it was in an area between Birmingham and Huntsville that is sparsely developed. Went about file miles at 10 MPH without reaching the end of the backup or seeing any apparent reason why it was occurring, so we bailed out at the first exit we came to, and eventually found our way to U.S. 231. But all that added an hour to what is normally a two-hour trip.
  12. GGinrhinestones

GGinrhinestones Well-Known Member

13. singndance

singndance Well-Known Member

14. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

15. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

hug
  16. 3wishes

3wishes Well-Known Member

reflective thoughts
  17. singndance

singndance Well-Known Member

Thank you, I needed that this morning. And hugs to you too.
  18. SpiritBoy

SpiritBoy New Member

19. GGinrhinestones

GGinrhinestones Well-Known Member

20. JANATHOME

JANATHOME Well-Known Member