How to flirt, and why.

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by toothlesstiger, Nov 2, 2011.

1. jennyisdancing

jennyisdancing Active Member

This is true...must be something strange with me though, I couldn't care less about beer, wine or gourmet food as hobbies although I meet so many people who are into it. Don't get me wrong - I appreciate a fine restaurant, I'm a good cook, and I know the difference between cheap drinks and quality ones, but it just doesn't interest me to talk about it, or really pursue it. I guess food/drink for me is just not a social experience. :confused:
  2. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

I think there is also a distinct difference between people who will go there to enjoy it...and people who need to discuss it to death...I love to go to places like tat...I find people who want to assess, evaluate and discuss it to death to be total bores
  3. toothlesstiger

toothlesstiger Well-Known Member

Some that considers drinking or eating as a hobby, hmm, that's a bit out there for me. They are necessities of life that are worthwhile to find enjoyment in. I just meant to point out that it's a different sort of person that goes to specialized bars like that than, say, a sports bar, or a pickup joint.