I am currently listening to ...

Discussion in 'Salsa' started by Pacion, Jun 12, 2004.

1. squirrel

squirrel New Member

Puerto Rican Power - Cuando faltas tu
  2. Wazymollo

Wazymollo New Member

Bandera from JIMMY DELGADO (SALSA CON DULZURA) :lol:
  3. Wazymollo

Wazymollo New Member

Bandera from JIMMY DELGADO (SALSA CON DULZURA) :lol:
  4. MacMoto

MacMoto Active Member

No Vale La Pena (Johnny Rivera) - Micaela (Sonora Carruseles) - Periodico De Ayer (Los Titanes) :D
  5. MacMoto

MacMoto Active Member

Lloraras (Oscar D'Leon) - Mi Historia Entre Tus Dedos (Mickey Taveras) - Temedi (Africando) :D
  6. MacMoto

MacMoto Active Member

Obsesion (Aventura) - Lote Lo (Africando) - La Vida Es Un Carnival (Celia Cruz) ... Okay, I'll stop now. :lol: It's my new "favourites" compilation. :D
  7. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

salsastream.com - lots of good music most of the time. Reminds me that I must make a compilation CD for my friend whose b'day party is today. :)
  8. Kate

Kate New Member

Jet - Are You Gonna Be My Girl?
  9. Sagitta

CD pa' otro la'o by ChiChi Peralta. I'm not quite sure what is going on but these DR artists have something going on. First I feell in love with Juan Luis Guerra and now ChiChi Peralta. Some good salsa songs. These songs, the music, really remind me of home, back in Tanzania. :)
  10. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

I LOVE Juan Luis Guerra, too! I just put the following in my CD auto-changer in my car this morning;

Mr Lawrence(Estonian rock band)
    Toad the Wet Sprocket
    David Calzado y su Charenga Habanera
    Pirios(Greek pop)
    Dave Matthews Band("Before these Crowded Streets")
    & 2 compilations of latin pop, mostly DLG, from a buddy of mine!
  11. Sagitta

I'm listening to an AT CD that a co-worker made for me! :)
  12. Sakura

Sakura New Member

The sound of water stuck in my ear -- been in there since last night and WILL NOT COME OUT!!! :cry: :evil: Very annoying. :wink:

SK :kitty:
  13. ino

ino New Member

A Song I'm Currently listening to is "Welcome to the Party" by: the Har-You Percussion Group thx to Wazymollo :banana:

As far as CDs go I'm also listening to "Un Gran Dia en el Barrio" by the Spanish Harlem Orchestra :D Great album!! Go out and buy this one if u don't already have it :banana:
  14. Lita_rulez

Lita_rulez New Member

** Runs for a hug ** Someone from chicago !!!!

I knew I was bound to meet pepople from Chicago if I stayed long enough on DF ! Well, you're my first one !

And as such, you will be my emissary in the Chiacgo Area. I am relying on you to test all the salsa venues in the area and tell which is what, so that next time I come I know what clubs to hit ;)
  15. squirrel

squirrel New Member

Puerto Rican Power: Mix de Salsa Vieja...
  16. ino

ino New Member

*accepts hug w/open arms* Thanks but you will have to wait til my friend can come up with a fake ID for me so I can test out all the clubs that are ages 21+ :banana: I should have it soon so I'll be happy to inform you about which clubs are the best.
  17. borikensalsero

borikensalsero Moderator

El Muñeco de la ciudad - Bobby Valentin (Cano Estremera on Vocals)
  18. peachexploration

peachexploration New Member

Soy Guaguanco Salvadoreno-Bobby Rivas
  19. Sagitta

Entre La Habana Y El Yuma CD by Mamborama. My musical horizons are expanding. :D
  20. peachexploration

peachexploration New Member

Donde Estas by Pedro Conga....