I have no idea how to dance :(

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by fenixfrenzy87, Feb 26, 2004.

1. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

You already posted this in another thread E, one is enough, OK?
  2. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

My kids won't be going to dances....unless grinding goes out of style....which I secretly pray for, but doubt wll happen.
  3. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

It depends on the kind of dances you go to.
  4. Edvark

Edvark New Member

A rap or hip-hop party.
  5. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

do NOT just go up to them and start...blech
  6. danceclubnub

danceclubnub New Member

Hi

alright im new to all this dance stuff, but me and this girl that i like are going to a danceclub (zerogravity) saturday night and i just wanted a couple of tips of how to make this experience better. im not a great dance and she does hip hop in some organization. Its really hard to keep up with her and all her dance moves and stuff like that. there is like no touch barrier between us cuz were kinda close and stuff so i jsut wanted some hints of how to dance to all that kind of techno and hip hop music. The artists are dj caffeine, cascada, dj infinity and all the common rap music. and i was wondering how the whole grinding thing works cuz its kinda confusing i dont see it happening to techno music, but w.e help would be apprecheated. Thank You!
  7. danceclubnub

danceclubnub New Member

8. fascination

dance club nub...we have extensive archives on this question that I doubt any new answers could add to ...welcome...and please read them
  9. danceclubnub

danceclubnub New Member

i just wanted to know how to really dance to club music cuz its like very fast beat and stuff
  10. fascination

we mostly deal with partner dance but folks may be able to help you...in the meantime...peruse what we have already accumulated....and good luck...again, welcome
  11. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

12. jcs9095

jcs9095 New Member

i need help with gringding, any advise
  13. fascination

you have been nicely asked to read the archives...if you would like to remain welocme it would be best to do that
  14. danceclubnub

danceclubnub New Member

its really not as hard as grinding might seem at first. if your going with a girl u know just follow her lead put ur hands around your hips and move your hips. It seemed hard for me for the first time time, but all u got to do is follow the girls moves
  15. fascination

and/or read the zillions of posts on this in our archives
  16. gamble007

gamble007 New Member

THis is quite funny...any tips on grinding? I could use some cooler moves when dancing with girls at clubs.
  17. fascination

welcome...all that you need in that regard can be found in our archives should you chose to exert the effort
  18. Dancedance

Dancedance New Member

I've been looking through the forums for some more advanced grinding techniques. I mean other than just simply doing the grind for the whole song, I want to be able to add some spice to the dance, maybe a turn, position swap, or somewhat. I saw some descriptions on this thread, but I just didnt really understand the wording. Are there any suggestions or sites you guys can help me with? Thanks alot for the help.
  19. fascination

there is a non partner sister site that we have...I am certain it is listed in the old threads you were looking at...good luck
  20. fascination

again I am deleting this thread...read our archives or I will assume you have no interest in anything but hooking up with someone...or having the thread move into more purient directions...which it won't btw